Marriage question to both Somali brazers and sistars

Let's say you, sister, brought a handsome, Allah-fearing Muslim Habesha [he can be oromo, amhara, tigrayan, harari] man to your Wali, and he asked for your hand in marriage; how'd your father/brother/wali react?

Brazers, let's say you brought a beautiful, chaste, loyal, doro wat cooking, Habesha Muslim queen [oromo, amara, hararari, tigrayan, or etc]; how do you think your parents would react?

Just curious!
I'm fine with anything as long as it isn't Madow

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Let's say you, sister, brought a handsome, Allah-fearing Muslim Habesha [he can be oromo, amhara, tigrayan, harari] man to your Wali, and he asked for your hand in marriage; how'd your father/brother/wali react?

Brazers, let's say you brought a beautiful, chaste, loyal, doro wat cooking, Habesha Muslim queen [oromo, amara, hararari, tigrayan, or etc]; how do you think your parents would react?

Just curious!

NO RACE MIXING.
Screenshot_20200801-014824.png

My Mom Rejected my Eritrean dime queen and I left her Wallahi. :mjhaps: Am still heart-broken. That is still eating me from inside but couldn't disappoint my mom.
Only if she knew how good her and family were nice to me and wanted us to get married:ahh::diddyass:

Just curious!
I don’t mind, I hope somalis assimilate habeshas. Yall will soon be somali. :ahh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I wouldn't mind marrying habesha muslim infact they're second in my list first being somali and third being north sudani. despite our difference we are similar group of people that look quite a like especially when it comes to foreigners taking a guess they will all assume we are Somali.

Sambuus

Inactive

Just curious!
My Wali would say no, he hates habeshas but I like them smh

This:
why do yall say shit like this then simulatanuosly butcher any woman that looks at a non-faarax. what man calls his own women easy? somali niin rag factory stopped producing functioning goods ever since the 90s, men used to die defending their people, now yall call women easy. uff

Literally a few moments before:
nipsey hussle and the weeknd tho they are allowed any somali woman they please

This just might be what @Ferrari was alluding to. No?

Just curious!

Somali/Ethiopian marriages aren't considered to be interracial. I personally have no issues or qualms about it at all. Plenty of Somali Ethiopian relationships/marriages in real life. This forum isn't really representative of anything that remotely resembles the real world. People marry who they love. If I had children and they bought back an Ethiopian, I would be absolutely more than fine with it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali/Ethiopian marriages aren't considered to be interracial. I personally have no issues or qualms about it at all. Plenty of Somali Ethiopian relationships/marriages in real life. This forum isn't really representative of anything that remotely resembles the real world. People marry who they love. If I had children and they bought back an Ethiopian, I would be absolutely more than fine with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This:

Literally a few moments before:

This just might be what @Ferrari was alluding to. No?
she thinks I was taking a dig at somali women. Somali women are cheap and that's facts, and facts dont care about your feelings.

the same way somali men have massively failed in their households, producing criminals, and ince.l.s for boys, and cheap ho.es for daughters. in fact, somali fathers are mostly to blame.

the whole community is fucked if we're going to be honest with ourselves.

with that said, have you met @Sophisticate she's from awbare just like you. :hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
she thinks I was taking a dig at somali women. Somali women are cheap and that's facts, and facts dont care about your feelings.

the same way somali men have massively failed in their households, producing criminals, and ince.l.s for boys, and cheap ho.es for daughters. in fact, somali fathers are mostly to blame.

the whole community is fucked if we're going to be honest with ourselves.

with that said, have you met @Sophisticate she's from awbare just like you. :hmm:

I'm not from Awbarre. :draketf:

Trending