Marriage question to both Somali brazers and sistars

Apollo

VIP
Not necessarily. People in their respective countries will still end up with their own kind because of a numbers thing, meaning, since the majority of the available Muslims for marriage will be their own kind.
But, let's say you were right, will your culture benefit you in the grave, or on the day of judgement?
can you say ''Ya Allah I preserved my ancient culture, can you spare me from punishment then?''

No. Attaining the pleasure and forgiveness of Allah is what guarantees success and well being; everything else is fleeting.

In the West I mean, if all the Muslims just randomly mixed they will look like Brazilians or Puerto Ricans or something.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Not necessarily. People in their respective countries will still end up with their own kind because of a numbers thing, meaning, since the majority of the available Muslims for marriage will be their own kind.
But, let's say you were right, will your culture benefit you in the grave, or on the day of judgement?
can you say ''Ya Allah I preserved my ancient culture, can you spare me from punishment then?''

No. Attaining the pleasure and forgiveness of Allah is what guarantees success and well being; everything else is fleeting.
whats ur point our hatred of ethiopia is mainly due to always being at war if religion didn't stop our forefathers it won't stop us now

@Abba Sadacha,

Lineage is also an important factor. A wali has a right to refuse his daughter from marrying someone from a different culture.

Best,

Faahiye

That doesn't mean it's a good reason to turn down a proposal.
The hadith mentions religious commitment, not lineage, unless you know of a hadith that says ''marry from your own lineage or ethnicity,''....

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
whats ur point our hatred of ethiopia is mainly due to always being at war if religion didn't stop our forefathers it won't stop us now
there is no point in using religion to look down upon us for not wishing to marry your ilk as our hatred for ethiopia runs quite deep

In the West I mean, if all the Muslims just randomly mixed they will look like Brazilians or Puerto Ricans or something.

even in the west, it won't happen to the point where ethnic lineages/ethnicities are ''wiped out,'' but i know of some mixed couples, it's beautiful- i know of an entire half indian/half ethiopian family, and the womens are so beautiful mashaaAllah.

why do yall say shit like this then simulatanuosly butcher any woman that looks at a non-faarax. what man calls his own women easy? somali niin rag factory stopped producing functioning goods ever since the 90s, men used to die defending their people, now yall call women easy. uff
:westbrookwtf: you can guilt trip incels with that 'our women' BS. i consider somali women international brand.:mjdontkno:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
even in the west, it won't happen to the point where ethnic lineages/ethnicities are ''wiped out,'' but i know of some mixed couples, it's beautiful- i know of an entire half indian/half ethiopian family, and the womens are so beautiful mashaaAllah.
justifying race mixing by using religion :russ::dead:

justifying race mixing by using religion :russ::dead:

Meh, if that's how you feel sir, that's fine, but as for me, I believe race isn't as important as many of us make it to be. To me, if it doesn't save you from Allah's punishment, it ain't all that important.
I don't know about you, but when it comes to Allah, i'll be a coward lol cause he can destroy us all and make an entirely new creation and that'd be easy for him.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Meh, if that's how you feel sir, that's fine, but as for me, I believe race isn't as important as many of us make it to be. To me, if it doesn't save you from Allah's punishment, it ain't all that important.
I don't know about you, but when it comes to Allah, i'll be a coward lol cause he can destroy us all and make an entirely new creation and that'd be easy for him.
listen imam oromo as somalis we shall stick to our own kin and not destroy our culture and identity through race mixing. your arguments can all be summarized as good u will punish u race mixing good witch is pointless to argue with our hatred of ur ilk runs deep gtf out here

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Oromo women are beautiful from what I've seen, pay no attention to these ignorant users who have an unhealthy obsession with eugenics and lineage, reminds me of nazis, how sad and embarrassing

If an adult man and woman want to get married and aim for a happy consentual life with one another, who am I to stand in their way?

listen imam oromo as somalis we shall stick to our own kin and not destroy our culture and identity through race mixing. your arguments can all be summarized as good u will punish u race mixing good witch is pointless to argue with our hatred of ur ilk runs deep gtf out here

But, the thing is, you do not speak for all Somalis. I am sure, that, you do not even speak for your own family. I've met great, generous, Somalis in real life, who fear Allah and know that Allah will ask them about every word they say one day, so they do not insult others, nor do they utter evil speech or hate others solely because they belong to an ethnicity that Allah willed for them to be.
No, I am sorry if I implied that Allah would punish us for not ''race mixing,'' but I am saying, our religion encourages to marry the one who is religious, to be successful in this life and in the next; that's all am saying akhi.