Marriage question to both Somali brazers and sistars

Let's say you, sister, brought a handsome, Allah-fearing Muslim Habesha [he can be oromo, amhara, tigrayan, harari] man to your Wali, and he asked for your hand in marriage; how'd your father/brother/wali react?

Brazers, let's say you brought a beautiful, chaste, loyal, doro wat cooking, Habesha Muslim queen [oromo, amara, hararari, tigrayan, or etc]; how do you think your parents would react?

Just curious!

Apollo

VIP
Of the foreigners out there, I would be least butthurt if one of my sisters went for Eritrean or Ethiopian. At least the kids will look somewhat Somali.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Let's say you, sister, brought a handsome, Allah-fearing Muslim Habesha [he can be oromo, amhara, tigrayan, harari] man to your Wali, and he asked for your hand in marriage; how'd your father/brother/wali react?

Brazers, let's say you brought a beautiful, chaste, loyal, doro wat cooking, Habesha Muslim queen [oromo, amara, hararari, tigrayan, or etc]; how do you think your parents would react?

Just curious!
why do u ask question u already know the answer too

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Just curious!

if we're honest, habesha somali marriages are rare, and for good reason. we don't really mix and when you marry, you marry into families, not just people. despite being neighbors, and yall got enough beautiful habesha women so not sure what you want from us. i understand other madhows, whose women are sometimes.......... not easy on the eye.(not all)

plus, no point dividing yourselves, ethiopian is ethiopian at the end of the day, whether he is a colonizer amhara stealing your land, or an oromo plotting to ethnically replace your people in your own areas

No sane Somali wants to marry kinky haired midgets with bug eyes.

1024x538_619055.jpg

Okay, let me ask you this, who created them that way? and when you insult the creations, is that an indirect way of insulting their creator? MashaaAllah, keep adding to your sins and being reckless with your tongue, it's your book of deeds, you may fill it as you wish.
Your angel is writing all of this, do not forget, refer to Surah Qaf if you disagree or don't know.

x z

nipsey hussle and the weeknd tho they are allowed any somali woman they please

x z

somali women are easy so dont worry too much. Try your local mosque.

why do yall say shit like this then simulatanuosly butcher any woman that looks at a non-faarax. what man calls his own women easy? somali niin rag factory stopped producing functioning goods ever since the 90s, men used to die defending their people, now yall call women easy. uff

if we're honest, habesha somali marriages are rare, and for good reason. we don't really mix and when you marry, you marry into families, not just people. despite being neighbors, and yall got enough beautiful habesha women so not sure what you want from us. i understand other madhows, whose women are sometimes.......... not easy on the eye.(not all)

plus, no point dividing yourselves, ethiopian is ethiopian at the end of the day, whether he is a colonizer amhara stealing your land, or an oromo plotting to ethnically replace your people in your own areas

In Islam, ethnicity doesn't matter, if i had a daughter, i'd advise her to marry the man who fears Allah, without caring what ethnicity he belongs to.

Apollo

VIP
In Islam, ethnicity doesn't matter, if i had a daughter, i'd advise her to marry the man who fears Allah, without caring what ethnicity he belongs to.

That is a globalist mindset. This type of thinking will destroy thousand year old traditions. Everyone will then have the same boring Brazilian look.

It will destroy diversity.

That is a globalist mindset. This type of thinking will destroy thousand year old traditions. Everyone will then have the same boring Brazilian look.

It will destroy diversity.

Not necessarily. People in their respective countries will still end up with their own kind because of a numbers thing, meaning, since the majority of the available Muslims for marriage will be their own kind.
But, let's say you were right, will your culture benefit you in the grave, or on the day of judgement?
can you say ''Ya Allah I preserved my ancient culture, can you spare me from punishment then?''

No. Attaining the pleasure and forgiveness of Allah is what guarantees success and well being; everything else is fleeting.

I won't bring anything but a Somali home.. You see I'm not capable of bonding with other ethnicities on the same level as I would with a Somali.

Trending

Latest posts