Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
I don't understand the appeal of being called nayaa. I wish a man would call me nayaa
Mma Slap GIF by UFC

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Who you calling maskiin you fob nacas I felt bad so I apologized
:jcoleno:
🤣Reminds me of Prime time Barca the way these good hearted masakiins are being dominated.

🤣Wa arin aad iyo aad laga xumaado naf isgeli warya afka aniga ha igu soo tagin.

You a grown ass nigga how u getting madax salaaxed like a good boy kkkkkkkkkk

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Warya get your passport first before you talk to me you miskeen qaxooti
🤣Qaxooti kulaha nigga if u committed a crime u would get the same treatment as a qaxooti nigga ''i was born here'' ain't gonna safe u unless u reer America.

With my Afsomali it was way too easy to get sharci kkkkkkk ilahay ha barakeeyo the Halimo that made it possible.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
@JackieBurkhart u serial qashin giver take a break i'm sure yo faro r hurting from all dat qashin u have been giving me for no reason i don't even know why u r disagreeing when u speak Afsomali the way i do it will easily charm a qurbo joog Halimo they call me macalin qaamus for a reason.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
🤣''Stop'' commanding language kaa kama helin change yo tone i might think about it.
Qashining me into submission won't work i ain't no @ nah no tagging dhibato kale iskuma so jiidaayi

Then why'd you tell me to stop qashining you? I don't care about being qashined, you guys do. I hold power over you.

:mjlol:

Nearly all the girls here are very young, apart from myself, puntinite, soph and a few others are older. The girls arguing in this threads are younger than 25 with the one arguing the most born in the 2000s. These girls who are supposedly furious and jealous ARE the younger ones. They are in their prime so to speak and are the very girls the men on here want. So why would they be furious?

What’s a major cope is not listening to young women who are saying they don’t want you older men and then attacking older girls when we didn’t even comment. I’ve noticed this all over social media. A young girl attacks big age gaps relationships and men then in turn attack older women who didn’t even start the conversation. It’s your preferences that don’t you and you take it out on the innocent party, instead of accepting the reality.

I’m not young anymore, I’m pushing 30, but I remember my late teens and early 20s very clearly tbh it wasn’t that long ago and can remember the feelings I felt when older odeys thought they had a chance and it wasn’t pretty. That’s my two cents, people here can call me jealous but it isn’t going to change the reality of how I thought as a young woman and that is unsurprising how young women currently feel/think and they’re open enough to be honest. Whether you lot accept that honesty is up to you lot.

Last edited:
Honestly, some do have a bit of a point. I was reading studies and a man who conducts data about relationships and he did note that people’s disgust about age gaps of adult women with older adult men is mainly motivated by visceral disgust rather than morality. Also, it’s a fact that women when they do have choices avoid big age gaps, the ideal age gaps for women is 2-5 years and data shows that relationship satisfaction can plummet ones you hit the ten year mark.

But going back to the visceral disgust point. The average man isn’t loaded or particularly that handsome at 35+. I find it funny that average men will compare them selves to rich hollywood men who have the whole package, riches and good looks well into their 50s. Those men are in a league of their own. But if you look carefully, it’s the same for the women. Most men wouldn’t turn down JLo, Halle and Beyoncé. They’re older women who could snap a young man but we normal women don’t the same pulling power once we reach our 40s.
Its delusional for us to think that.

To add, So of course, why would a young woman in her early years want to be with a man who isn’t appealing? Even families feel uncomfortable. If my young 17/18 yr old sister brought an odey I’d feel very concerned. Am I jealous? No, of course not. It’s because I want the best for her and a man that has the same energy levels, commonality and other factors is what I and even my parents would want for her. Would my father be jealous lol? My mum? Of course not as being with an older man only truly benefits older men, unless the family is poor which is why older age gaps are supported more in poorer countries and data illustrates this.

Trending