Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters

Xoxoxo

VIP
Removing genes considered undesirable and calling below-average and average guys predators, while permitting good-looking men to pursue and marry younger women, and considering average and below-average guys bahal's for making the same move is some advanced chess move kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk🤣unfortunately for u guys faraxs don't play dat game lakin i could imagine this shit working perfectly fine for other ethnicities that let their women dominate and dictate what's bahalnimo and what's not
It is bahalnimo for bahals to pursue us

Xoxoxo

VIP
Already married one back home and planning my second this summer. You Americanized halimo are actually quiet funny never went back to ur country but u seem to know so much. The truth is most somali men will move back with the country getting better year after year. I'm just fortunate enough to have a government connection with a high paying job and lots of family support. I could actually take care of my mistress with ease since I know the daqan and what a good somali house wife is looking in a environment where weakness and softness is not accepted.

Most dudes in here are actually dreaming of the oppourtunty to have a successfully polygamy relationship back home but it seems like western influence has made men cucks for liberal wastes like ur self.

At the end of the day a men knows his worth especially in his mid thirties where he is literally in his prime. I don't mean to be mean but the odds of u finding a husband with that mentality is not so good but ur welcome to come back home NAAYA.
Let’s see how that’s going to backfire you in the future!!!! I already can’t wait

I’ll deff have an easy time with getting married 🤌 by the time I’m married I’ve already finished my degrees, earning a shit ton of money & STILL HOT!!!! A women’s prime is also between her 30s-40s which is the best time of her lives

When I just have 1 husband and a few children you’ll be stuck with 4 different baby mommas & a shit ton of children that are expensive as hell.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Angelina Sis you were on point! We are literally the girls they are talking about wanting to marry and we are pointing out that we 0 interest in dating a guy that’s a good 5+ years older.

the oldest I’ll ever go for is someone born in 2000, and that’s a good 4 year age gap which would make them in their mid 20s, these uncles aren’t even in their 20s anymore and want to impregnate young girls fresh out of high school 💀 just mental & insane wallahi!!!!

And gen Z (us) have a different opinion on large age gaps, we don’t see the benefit of it if we have our money & schooling, why would we need to depend on an older guy for that? I don’t want to take care of a grandpa when I am just in my 40s & in my prime, I have no interest on doing elderly care for somebody who isn’t my parent/grandparent.

The girls who supposedly talk with older guys have either money issues or underlying issues like having an absent father. Sugar babies are just that, sugar babies. They won’t commit to you & are using you for your money, once that dries out, they’re gone! Girls who go for older guys are mostly girls who have either an absent father or have had issues with their fathers. They don’t know what a healthy relationship looks like, and she’ll never see you as a husband or what, but a more so father figure which is disgusting & incest-like 💀

might I also add that we aren’t living in 2020 anymore? The 15-20 you guys are talking about are born in 2003-2008. There’s a whole age gap you fucking creeps. We are literally born after 9/11 leave us alone!!!!

Nearly all the girls here are very young, apart from myself, puntinite, soph and a few others are older. The girls arguing in this threads are younger than 25 with the one arguing the most born in the 2000s. These girls who are supposedly furious and jealous ARE the younger ones. They are in their prime so to speak and are the very girls the men on here want. So why would they be furious?

What’s a major cope is not listening to young women who are saying they don’t want you older men and then attacking older girls when we didn’t even comment. I’ve noticed this all over social media. A young girl attacks big age gaps relationships and men then in turn attack older women who didn’t even start the conversation. It’s your preferences that don’t you and you take it out on the innocent party, instead of accepting the reality.

I’m not young anymore, I’m pushing 30, but I remember my late teens and early 20s very clearly tbh it wasn’t that long ago and can remember the feelings I felt when older odeys thought they had a chance and it wasn’t pretty. That’s my two cents, people here can call me jealous but it isn’t going to change the reality of how I thought as a young woman and that is unsurprising how young women currently feel/think and they’re open enough to be honest. Whether you lot accept that honesty is up to you lot.
They were saying as long as he’s dateable (which is a given) they’d be happy with an older guy

How can I be 23 when I'm born in 2001? No wonder you aren't doing well. You can't even do basic math, you idiot. Plus, I finished my bachelor not masters. If you're going to argue, get the fact straight you moron.
I think I remember you saying you were 23 before aswell and now conveniently you change it to 21, hmm women are always insecure about their age and often lie about it online like how men lie about their height online.

Last edited:
@Angelina Sis you were on point! We are literally the girls they are talking about wanting to marry and we are pointing out that we 0 interest in dating a guy that’s a good 5+ years older.

the oldest I’ll ever go for is someone born in 2000, and that’s a good 4 year age gap which would make them in their mid 20s, these uncles aren’t even in their 20s anymore and want to impregnate young girls fresh out of high school 💀 just mental & insane wallahi!!!!

And gen Z (us) have a different opinion on large age gaps, we don’t see the benefit of it if we have our money & schooling, why would we need to depend on an older guy for that? I don’t want to take care of a grandpa when I am just in my 40s & in my prime, I have no interest on doing elderly care for somebody who isn’t my parent/grandparent.
The girls who supposedly talk with older guys have either money issues or underlying issues like having an absent father. Sugar babies are just that, sugar babies. They won’t commit to you & are using you for your money, once that dries out, they’re gone! Girls who go for older guys are mostly girls who have either an absent father or have had issues with their fathers. They don’t know what a healthy relationship looks like, and she’ll never see you as a husband or what, but a more so father figure which is disgusting & incest-like 💀

might I also add that we aren’t living in 2020 anymore? The 15-20 you guys are talking about are born in 2003-2008. There’s a whole age gap you fucking creeps. We are literally born after 9/11 leave us alone!!!!
Sis, don’t listen to them, you and other young girls have a right to your preference.
I just don’t understand why us ‘older’ over 25 yr old women are being attacked when it’s you Jackie and Yaray who are the ones expressing their opinions and you lot are young women. You’re the girls they want but they the guys here can’t stomach that they’re not wanted by women who have financial options.

I wouldn’t have commented anyways If they weren’t always coming for us over 25 yr olds unprovoked. The guys too always have a right to have preferences, I wouldn’t say they’re immoral when really and truly it is just something that makes us feel uncomfortable rather than it is being wrong. But In saying that, they need to accept, that women that have options wouldn’t want to be with an average older man. Like you pointed out, it simply doesn’t benefit you. I have a sister that’s your age and if she brought up an older man, I’d be livid. Why? Because it doesn’t benefit her and she could do much better.

But do you sis, I know how you feel. When I was a teen the idea of being with a over 25 yr old made me sick as well. We’ve all been there. Those Abdis in this thread have to accept that is how most young women feel unless they’re exceptional. rich, young looking and good looking ect. In that situation as a man, the world is your oyster. It isn’t fair, but that’s the way of the world.

Last edited:
23 is still incredibly young. No 23 yr old is going to feel insecure about her age. Only a pedo man would behave as though that’s old.

I still don't get it how it's pedophilia dating women from 18-25 by an older guy.. It's even legal everywhere in the world as long as both are consenting.. Also I was curious you quoted me earlier but I couldn't find your comment, did you edit something? Btw on a personal level I prefer women of my own age or max 5-6 years younger than me.

I still don't get it how it's pedophilia dating women from 18-25 by an older guy.
I don’t think it’s pedophilia. People that say that, say it to mask their visceral discomfort and try to add a moral angle to explain their disgust.

It’s not pedo, nor it is morally wrong. Does it make me feel uncomfortable seeing a 20 yr old with a 40 yr old? Yes. In my mind it’s just a mismatch in terms of looks, personality and even down to what benefits the woman. But I’m old enough to admit that it’s not a moral issue.
. It's even legal everywhere in the world as long as both are consenting.. Also I was curious you quoted me earlier but I couldn't find your comment, did you edit something? Btw on a personal level I prefer women of my own age or max 5-6 years younger than me.
No, I quoted you because you were talking about older women being jealous when this very thread was spearheaded by female posters who are very young. It’s the young women who are more against age gap relationships and they’re the ones who are more likely to call men pedo. In fact I’d say I have a more chill view about it now as a 29 yr old than I did as a 18 yr old. My reaction was one of even more disgust.

I don’t think it’s pedophilia. People that say that, say it to mask their visceral discomfort and try to add a moral angle to explain their disgust.

It’s not pedo, nor it is morally wrong. Does it make me feel uncomfortable seeing a 20 yr old with a 40 yr old? Yes. In my mind it’s just a mismatch in terms of looks, personality and even down to what benefits the woman. But I’m old enough to admit that it’s not a moral issue.

No, I quoted you because you were talking about older women being jealous when this very thread was spearheaded by female posters who are very young. It’s the young women who are more against age gap relationships and they’re the ones who are more likely to call men pedo. In fact I’d say I have a more chill view about it now as a 29 yr old than I did as a 18 yr old. My reaction was one of even more disgust.
I got quoted aswell tho I don't see any of my quotes