Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters

Xoxoxo

VIP
It was posted on another thread, but the message still stands .

You saying that ,because you are young yourself. As you grow older your age gap increases with you .
25 & 30 for example is pretty normal.
Ehum, I am talking about a teenager and a low life uncle who wants to groom her.

If that works for people great, but it’s already been proven that 3 years is the ideal age gap for adults

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
It was posted on another thread, but the message still stands .

You saying that ,because you are young yourself. As you grow older your age gap increases with you .
25 & 30 for example is pretty normal.

18-22 in the west is different from
18-22 in Africa. If anyone wants someone in that age group, it's best to go to Africa. You have to grow up faster over there.

Yup I know a guy making American wages in moqdisho boy got like 2 wives already wtf r we doin here in America with feminist telling us to be 50/50 kulaha
100%. We shouldn’t be in the west for too long. Only get what we need from here and leave. I always had friends and family back home tell me as a western abdi, big opportunities are waiting for someone like us

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yup I know a guy making American wages in moqdisho boy got like 2 wives already wtf r we doin here in America with feminist telling us to be 50/50 kulaha
Isn’t that what you incels want? To pay 50/50 things.

jeez y’all even complain whenever you get the thing you want

Isn’t that what you incels want? To pay 50/50 things.

jeez y’all even complain whenever you get the thing you want
First and foremost NAAYA, somali men in general can never be incels. Incels are losers who have given up on pussy and start blaming all of females for there problem's. Somali men can get a ticket and have 4 wives lined up within the first month. Incels and somali men can't even mix together cuz to be an uncle would mean uge got to qabil or people to help u get married that impossible. Secondly 50/50 is a western idea that feminist use to try to compete with men. The reality is if urva somali men in the USA the option are unlimited as long as it willing to get better at somali flirting which doesn't take much time to learn anyways. So NAAYA stop the 🧢

Xoxoxo

VIP
First and foremost NAAYA, somali men in general can never be incels. Incels are losers who have given up on pussy and start blaming all of females for there problem's. Somali men can get a ticket and have 4 wives lined up within the first month. Incels and somali men can't even mix together cuz to be an uncle would mean uge got to qabil or people to help u get married that impossible. Secondly 50/50 is a western idea that feminist use to try to compete with men. The reality is if urva somali men in the USA the option are unlimited as long as it willing to get better at somali flirting which doesn't take much time to learn anyways. So NAAYA stop the 🧢
But that’s what you’re exactly doing, you’re giving up on women and are focussing on girls whose parents are desperate to sell off for camels so that they could earn money lol.

If you’re supposedly confident you wouldn’t have felt the need to move to a whole different continent to get chicks.

besides that, having 4 wives isn’t easy either, a very risky decision. You’re basically are seeking trouble for the near future & your own children will forever think that their own mothers were second choices and never were good enough for their dumbass daddyyyyyy

But that’s what you’re exactly doing, you’re giving up on women and are focussing on girls whose parents are desperate to sell off for camels so that they could earn money lol.

If you’re supposedly confident you wouldn’t have felt the need to move to a whole different continent to get chicks.

besides that, having 4 wives isn’t easy either, a very risky decision. You’re basically are seeking trouble for the near future & your own children will forever think that their own mothers were second choices and never were good enough for their dumbass daddyyyyyy
It’s not my fault I’m ugly naaya :ovah:

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s not my fault I’m ugly naaya :ovah:
There’s someone for everybody, you just gotta wait. You aren’t supposed to seek it out since it’ll just come at the right moment & right time.

A lot of Somalis are so messed up that they don’t even realise that marriage is sacred, it’s a promise you make with another person to share your life’s together, to be there for each other through the good times & hard times, through thick & thin, through health & sickness. it’s a promise that is broken only by death.

but nooooooooo Farax Luugo baastos on this site are more interested in impregnating young desperate girls and buying them from their cheap ass father for 4 camels. Because marriage in their eyes is smt useless

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
These Halimos are tryna erase the average Farax genes kkkkkkkk gahhhhhdamn this is some 1940's Hitler shit🤣say no to average Farax cleansing wa dad tashtay.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Average what genes?
Removing genes considered undesirable and calling below-average and average guys predators, while permitting good-looking men to pursue and marry younger women, and considering average and below-average guys bahal's for making the same move is some advanced chess move kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk🤣unfortunately for u guys faraxs don't play dat game lakin i could imagine this shit working perfectly fine for other ethnicities that let their women dominate and dictate what's bahalnimo and what's not

If you are a male, As soon as you can pay for Nikah and hold a full time job. The earlier the better so you can be done with having kids at 40. For those who can do it of course. Would be a disaster to have kids past 40.

Already married one back home and planning my second this summer. You Americanized halimo are actually quiet funny never went back to ur country but u seem to know so much. The truth is most somali men will move back with the country getting better year after year. I'm just fortunate enough to have a government connection with a high paying job and lots of family support. I could actually take care of my mistress with ease since I know the daqan and what a good somali house wife is looking in a environment where weakness and softness is not accepted.

Most dudes in here are actually dreaming of the oppourtunty to have a successfully polygamy relationship back home but it seems like western influence has made men cucks for liberal wastes like ur self.

At the end of the day a men knows his worth especially in his mid thirties where he is literally in his prime. I don't mean to be mean but the odds of u finding a husband with that mentality is not so good but ur welcome to come back home NAAYA.

Trending