Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters
Removing genes considered undesirable and calling below-average and average guys predators, while permitting good-looking men to pursue and marry younger women, and considering average and below-average guys bahal's for making the same move is some advanced chess move kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk🤣unfortunately for u guys faraxs don't play dat game lakin i could imagine this shit working perfectly fine for other ethnicities that let their women dominate and dictate what's bahalnimo and what's not
There trying to take a book of what's been happening to the whites and madows WE Ain't FALLING FOR IT NAAYA!!!!!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

No he doesn't or are you refering to the long lol 😂

It's kind of the whole sentence, I could see @canab or @iskufilann writing it.

Already married one back home and planning my second this summer. You Americanized halimo are actually quiet funny never went back to ur country but u seem to know so much. The truth is most somali men will move back with the country getting better year after year. I'm just fortunate enough to have a government connection with a high paying job and lots of family support. I could actually take care of my mistress with ease since I know the daqan and what a good somali house wife is looking in a environment where weakness and softness is not accepted.

Most dudes in here are actually dreaming of the oppourtunty to have a successfully polygamy relationship back home but it seems like western influence has made men cucks for liberal wastes like ur self.

At the end of the day a men knows his worth especially in his mid thirties where he is literally in his prime. I don't mean to be mean but the odds of u finding a husband with that mentality is not so good but ur welcome to come back home NAAYA.

It is a cheating game you are engaged in saxib. In real accountability driven society, you would need to stay with your wives equally, satisfy their economic needs equally, do justice to all equally. None of you on this thread can meet the expectations of polygamy.

Having multiple opportunities to get laid is NOT being a real man or Islamic, and producing children you are not going to spend quality time with is even more irresponsible.

It is a cheating game you are engaged in saxib. In real accountability driven society, you would need to stay with your wives equally, satisfy their economic needs equally, do justice to all equally. None of you on this thread can meet the expectations of polygamy.

Having multiple opportunities to get laid is NOT being a real man or Islamic, and producing children you are not going to spend quality time with is even more irresponsible.
Allah made it halal for a reason saxiib if it were so bad why not forbid it think for yourself bro if u are unable to provide for multiple wives u fonu assume others can't. My awoowo had three and my uncle's had 2 they are great examples for me to look up to. Nin raage wuu isku filanyahay saxiib I can handle the pressure so don't worry about me.

Trending

Latest posts