Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters
See but the thing is, he needs to be like a millionaire or something to pull younger women. And the woman won’t really ever love him cause if he ever runs out of money she would leave.

Your typical average income and average job-working older man (like the guys in this thread) will not have any luck with young women cause most young women make their own money & why choose a balding uncle when you can be with a good looking guy closer to your own age that you can relate to?
Yeah true in the west, even in the west sugar daddies are not all millionaires.. Some girls are dating older guys and most often they take them to dinner once a month or cover their phone bills or maybe some of their apartment renting etc.. Any middle income older guy can afford this.. Some go to poorer countries where they're seen as a wealth man etc..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't talking about you it was a general statement, but yeah I messed up your age by one year :mjdontkno:
What are you even arguing about anymore? A lot women in their early 20s are either independent or quasi-independent and aren't treated like they are helpless. If that's what you believe go ahead but the evidence is very glaring

Xoxoxo

VIP
That’s your opinion in the legal system it consider normal.
Laws are laws, but they aren’t the best thing. It’s legal here to showcase porm to high schoolers & bestiality (itself) isn’t illegal here too, doesn’t make it right does it?

Last edited:
Yeah true in the west, even in the west sugar daddies are not all millionaires.. Some girls are dating older guys and most often they take them to dinner once a month or cover their phone bills or maybe some of their apartment renting etc.. Any middle income older guy can afford this.. Some go to poorer countries where they're seen as a wealth man etc..
It’s not common though. Most young girls are with young guys. There will always be some outliers but it’s not the norm

Passport bros are a whole nother topic

Yaraye

VIP
Stop lying. No girl thinks it worth to f*ck an old man that only covers phone bills, dinner once a month, and some rent.

That’s not what y’all were fighting for.

in your case you could only get married to one & also made a promise to stay together
Speaking for myself personally, I prefer women of my own age.. Most girls I have dated were either my own age or 2-3 years younger than me..

To answer your question we are debating if 25+ plus guy can date or marry an 18yrs girl. in my opinion it’s ok.
I agree but it's more so that you got to be attractive or loaded if you want a better odds.

Are you attractive or loaded @Nin123 post your pics so the halimos get off your back and help you get some young halimos if you fit the bill :westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop lying. No girl thinks it worth to f*ck an old man that only covers phone bills, dinner once a month, and some rent.
There's a documentary about sugar dating where I live and this what they said sugar daddies were doing for the girls..

Yaraye

VIP
I wasn't talking about you it was a general statement, but yeah I messed up your age by one year :mjdontkno:
You're not talking about me? :gaasdrink:
Screen Shot 2023-06-09 at 3.30.17 PM.png

you messed up by 2 years
What are you even arguing about anymore? A lot women in their early 20s are either independent or quasi-independent and aren't treated like they are helpless. If that's what you believe go ahead but the evidence is very glaring
read the thread if you want to know what we are talking about

Trending

Latest posts