Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
As a woman who gave you the right to deny your husband to take what is his ? I disagree with forcing her when she is in a bad mood or has any other human reason, but in no way this is rape.
If she consistently refuses her husband, he is no longer obliged to sustain her. It is part of the nikah. Most people here live under a rock:francis:

l-Tirmidhi Hadith 3257 Narrated by Talq ibn Ali

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven."

I don’t trust people who quote Hadith or verses of the Quran without the context. It’s like the French islamophobes when they want to “prove” something.
You’re a bad representation of our religion. Like we say “ if Islam doesn’t soften your heart then you are not practicing Islam”.

So 1) you’re a criminal or lived in a very violent environnement.

2) you’re a troll.

I don’t trust people who quote Hadith or verses of the Quran without the context. It’s like the French islamophobes when they want to “prove” something.
You’re a bad representation of our religion. Like we say “ if Islam doesn’t soften your heart then you are not practicing Islam”.

So 1) you’re a criminal or lived in a very violent environnement.

2) you’re a troll.
I don't need to prove anything I only follow the Quran and if you deny you're a kafir.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If she consistently refuses her husband, he is no longer obliged to sustain her. It is part of the nikah. Most people here live under a rock:francis:
They dont realize refusal can lead to man committing zina god forbid, its very dangerous fitnah they are promoting

I see your trap question @AussieHustler :sass1:

Then you leave it there. Intimacy without consent is pointless. However persistent denial is what causes divorce or a second wife :mjdontkno:

@Samaalic Era

Sxb, you are right on one thing, married sex, like all intimate and loving sex is consensual. It is a way that two people who love each other express love and caring in tenderness towards one another. Divorcing her for saying No is stupid in my opinion, you should lift up your game and make her relish wanting to make love to you. We men are like our animals cousins and need sex all the time and we think by saying, 'I love you' is sufficient enough that we will score and if she is not in the mood, we take it very personally. You should learn what ticks your wife to say, yes baby. If not tonight, there will be many more other occasions where she will be more than willing. We are thinking and caring humans and not animals.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They dont realize refusal can lead to man committing zina god forbid, its very dangerous fitnah they are promoting
So many xalimos wonder why there husband got a second wife when they are constantly unavailable to him. After that, they start to get their act straight. The man has either the option of zina or a second wife and obviously the 1st one is not a option

I don't need to prove anything I only follow the Quran and if you deny you're a kafir.

@error

Are you a takfiri now? What does Islam say in following the laws of the country that you live in? If Sweden says, it is rape, you ought to follow and respect the Swedish laws. Or move to Somalia, the land of rape.

TekNiKo

VIP
So many xalimos wonder why there husband got a second wife when they are constantly unavailable to him. After that, they start to get their act straight. The man has either the option of zina or a second wife and obviously the 1st one is not a option
Theres a Soomali saying Naagtaada haday kibirto naag kale lagu jabshaa:leon:

@error

Are you a takfiri now? What does Islam say in following the laws of the country that you live in? If Sweden says, it is rape, you ought to respect the Swedish laws.
Wallahi you're twisting my words I am talking about my wife not random women.
Don't try to put me on a spotlight warya. I repeat I only follow the quran.

l-Tirmidhi Hadith 3257 Narrated by Talq ibn Ali

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven."

That is the stupidest thing you could have said. How does a girl not wanting to have sex justify him getting a second wife? Acudubillah

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop blaming women for a mans sins. If he does zina because his wife didn’t want to have sex that’s his own sin and has nothing to do with the wife
When you refuse the malab dont complain when he acquires 2nd wife. He will seek the sweet malab elsewhere:drakekidding:

Mister Error. AS and ISIS claim to follow the Quran too. And funny they call anyone who doesn’t agree with them “kafir”.
I couldn't give a single shit about them, I follow the Quran and so has my parents (so will my kids.)
If the Quran says she must satisfy my desires, A muslim wife will do so with no issue.
What is your issue with this?

I don't think "marital rape" exists.

"The concept of marital rape as a legal category did not appear in any law tradition until the year 1949"

these people think they can just make something up and we all have to accept whatever nonsense was made up last week. That is, false, however and there is no gun held to my head forcing me (or trying to force me) to accept whatever latest nonsense has just been invented.

Trending