Marital rape is real

Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
Wallahi you're twisting my words I am talking about my wife not random women.
Don't try to put me on a spotlight warya. I repeat I only follow the quran.

l-Tirmidhi Hadith 3257 Narrated by Talq ibn Ali

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire she must go to him even if she is occupied at the oven."

@error

Do you know in Islam and hadiths, when an animal like a goat is halal, all parts of its body is considered to you as halaal including its brains and testicles, do you eat them? No, you will be repulsed by it, what is wrong if a Muslim woman is repulsed by that hadith?

I don’t trust people who quote Hadith or verses of the Quran without the context. It’s like the French islamophobes when they want to “prove” something.
You’re a bad representation of our religion. Like we say “ if Islam doesn’t soften your heart then you are not practicing Islam”.

So 1) you’re a criminal or lived in a very violent environnement.

2) you’re a troll.
@Saredo

Let me explain it to you. In Islam, A Women has certain rights over her man and a Man has certain rights over his women.

Intimacy is a big part of marriage especially for the Man. In Islam, it’s haram for a women to refuse Sex without a legitimate reason. If she does this, the angels will curse her till morning. Women also have rights over her man but that’s a different discussion.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4794; the additional phrase quoted in square brackets is from Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Nikaah, Bab haqq al-zawj ‘ala’l-mar’ah).

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I don't think "marital rape" exists.

"The concept of marital rape as a legal category did not appear in any law tradition until the year 1949"

these people think they can just make something up and we all have to accept whatever nonsense was made up last week. That is, false, however and there is no gun held to my head forcing me (or trying to force me) to accept whatever latest nonsense has just been invented.
Aaand? Whats your point? :umwhat:
warya, what if your wife says she‘s feeling unwell and refuses you? Will you rape her? :fantasia2:

@Saredo

Let me explain it to you. In Islam, A Women has certain rights over her man and a Man has certain rights over his women.

Intimacy is a big part of marriage especially for the Man. In Islam, it’s haram for a women to refuse Sex without a legitimate reason. If she does this, the angels will curse her till morning. Women also have rights over her man but that’s a different discussion.

I agree that we all have rights. But people are not machines. Being gentle and understanding is also part of the equations.
Sometimes I wonder if men here are giving themselves this “masculine alpha male” image because in real life they’re little rabbits that we step on. Or if they really are just rude and clueless.
Anyways I’m not the one marrying them. I guess we all have different approaches.
I’m out. Thanks.

Aaand? Whats your point? warya, what if your wife says she‘s feeling unwell and refuses you? Will you rape her?

I don't think it's possible to rape \your wife.

In March 2007, Schlafly spoke against the concept of marital rape in a speech at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine, "By getting married, the woman has consented to sex, and I don't think you can call it rape."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllis_Schlafly

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I don't think it's possible to rape to your wife.

In March 2007, Schlafly spoke against the concept of marital rape in a speech at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine, "By getting married, the woman has consented to sex, and I don't think you can call it rape."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllis_Schlafly

Answer my question. What will you do if she refuses? I dont care about these random niggas opinions you keep bringing up. When it comes to sex, everytime you come together you have to get new consent, tf you think marriage is? :draketf:

Answer my question. What will you do if she refuses? I dont care about these random niggas opinions you keep bringing up. When it comes to sex, everytime you come together you have to get new consent, tf you think marriage is?

you asked if I would rape my wife..... how can I have dodged the question?

I don't think it's possible for a man to rape his wife. that's like asking me if I'm going to draw a triangle with four angles. now you ask another question.

also, Phyllis Schlafy was not a "random nigga". "nigga" refers to a racial group (it may be derogatory based on context) or it refers to a male. Phyllis Schlafy was a woman.

"When it comes to sex, everytime you come together you have to get new consent, tf you think marriage is?"

This is an assertion with a question mark at the end. You are trying to say "this is what marriage is". However, I do not believe that is correct. I believe that marriage is consent.

Somalis used to be Shafia before they were converted to the Saudi culture of Salafism and we all know how they treat their women and even twisted Hadiths to ban them from driving cars, this is what Imam Shafia wrote;

فَأَمَّا الْجِمَاعُ فَمَوْضِعُ تَلَذُّذٍ وَلَا يُجْبَرُ أَحَدٌ عَلَيْهِ

As for sexual intercourse, its purpose is pleasure and no one may be forced into it.

He says, coercion is wrong, was he wrong?

I'll send you the link so you can read for yourself and that may clarify it.
It also says the woman can demand sex at anytime and the man must aswell satisfy her.
http://islamhelpline.net/answer/587...is-not-interested-without-any-geniune-problem

@error

Do you know that islamhelpline is owned by an Indian guy called Burhan Mohamed who is a Dawoodi Bohra from the sect of Ismaili? They are considered to be Shia, are you one of them or you just follow anyone who publishes Hadiths?

Trending

Latest posts