Marital rape is real

Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
By forcing her to have sex :)
Correct me if I’m wrong but if a man does that to his wife, won’t his wife just forgive him the next day? Some people say it’s not a big deal as long as it isn’t an Abusive relationship.

BTW, I’m just stating other opinions, not my own.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if a man does that to his wife, won’t his wife just forgive him the next day? Some people say it’s not a big deal as long as it isn’t an Abusive relationship.

BTW, I’m just stating other opinions, not my own.
Yes true a lot of girls will forgive him but it’s still rape. But only because of the stigma in society

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am sick of the feminist rubbish wallahi. Men have become emasculated and even talk like women now. If you refuse to release your husband's bodily tension, you are useless as a wife. Why are you on this earth? Women these days can't even cook and now they say there is marital rape. Alhamduillah my wife is loyal and is a woman with the mind of previous generation women. She takes off my socks wallahi when I come home and watch tv. She goes beyond what a woman is supposed to do. May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Jannah.

I am sick of the feminist rubbish wallahi. Men have become emasculated and even talk like women now. If you refuse to release your husband's bodily tension, you are useless as a wife. Why are you on this earth? Women these days can't even cook and now they say there is marital rape. Alhamduillah my wife is loyal and is a woman with the mind of previous generation women. She takes off my socks wallahi when I come home and watch tv. She goes beyond what a woman is supposed to do. May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Jannah.
Women don’t exist for men to f*ck them you Neanderthal.

Do you guys agree? I personally think it’s very real and I don’t believe that just because you’re married you don’t have to give consent.
Of course there has to be consent. Thats the most intimate thing why would he or she insist if the other isn't complying? People need manners. these comments prove how cruel some men are they think they own women. Can you imagine our prophet doing this? No way. Why would any man think he can behave like this? Some men disgust me a lot of men actually. I think i would die alone.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
How is this even a question? The definition of rape is the forceful act of sexual intercourse, woman are capable of having periods, getting sick, or having moments of psychological sorrow that effects their sexual drive, does that mean I should ignore all that because she's my wife? Shit I might as well tie her to the bed 24/7 do my deeds and leave her there

Just like beating your son with a hammer is considered child abuse a person shouldn't lose their individual rights just because of a relationship with another.

The Somali traditional shag.

Farah comes home after bludging around and joins the wife in bed, she is deeply asleep and snoring because she’s very tired from all the housework and making money for the family for the day. He’s horny and lifts up her baati, she says, war naga tag, waa hurdayaa, Farah continues lifting up her baati sideways until she relents and since the kids are close by, the act takes place very quietly and 90 seconds later, Farah cums and 15 seconds later, he is happily snoring.

Farah moves continents and is told that’s rape and you should get permission from the wife.