Marital rape is real

Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
View attachment 84318

Farax marching back into the bedroom to see if his wife has changed his mind after begging the angels for five hours to curse her
also tyrones from the african American community date rape also rape their wifes far more than any other ethnicity or race this is fack like faraxs from the somali community marriage rape is real

hmmmmm

tumblr_nzotnyHlNp1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

Why? How will a marriage last if one party is frequently denied their right. Marriage is a union between man and woman. They both have a duty to fulfill.

Walaal If the husband is denied his rights, does that mean he has the right to abuse and rape her in response?

Do you honestly think that a legitimate way to deal with a wife that refuses intimacy?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My guy if your wife says no hold your fucking **** and wait untill she wants it. I don't want a girl shaking her ***** to me when I want to watch NHL in peace without her constant whining to get fucked.

Same with females, they got feelings they're human too.
No man will force his wife sxb. If it is consist pattern, he will either divorce or get a second wife

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All the niggas posting that one Hadith let me remind you it works both ways. If your wife wants to f*ck you can't say no. Does not matter how much hours you worked that day, she's getting the dick and will make your night restless. ;)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That is the thing, some really would and the men that are saying it is perfectly acceptable are just emboldening each other or those who also have sick minds.
While girl these niggas are right, in sharia a man can f*ck his wife even if she says no. Likewise, it's the same case for wives if the husband says no. They aren't sociopaths they're following their deen

VixR

Veritas
The whole angels cursing til dawn thing is the oddest. Bare in mind, they don’t curse in any other context at all. The rest of the time, they’re supplicating lol.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That is the thing, some really would and the men that are saying it is perfectly acceptable are just emboldening each other or those who also have sick minds.
In most cases, the feeling of anger and resentment will prevent from actually trying to force her. A mans pride is stronger than trying to force his wife

While girl these niggas are right, in sharia a man can f*ck his wife even if she says no. Likewise, it's the same case for wives if the husband says no. They aren't sociopaths they're following their deen

Where does it say in the Sharia that a man that sexually abuse or rape his wife?

Also, just because the Sharia states that a woman should not deny her husband sex without legitimate reasons, does not mean the husband as a response can rape her.

Can someone here even provide any evidence that a man can rape/ abuse a woman in response to her saying no?

In most cases, the feeling of anger and resentment will prevent from actually trying to force her. A mans pride is stronger than trying to force his wife

Men that rape are abusers. They like the power trip that comes with subjecting and physically dominating a person. They also don't see their wives as human like them.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Men that rape are abusers. They like the power trip that comes with subjecting and physically dominating a person. They also don't see their wives as human like them.
Trust me, this does not happen in Somali households. Most Somali men will either walk away or marry again. Also, this is about constant denial, not a one off thing

Trust me, this does not happen in Somali households. Most Somali men will either walk away or marry again. Also, this is about constant denial, not a one off thing

No we are talking about marital rape in general. It happens, it obviously isn't the norm, but abuse happens to all types of people.

Many here are arguing that it is perfectly acceptable for a husband to abuse his wife in that way. What is your view?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No we are talking about marital rape in general. It happens, it obviously isn't the norm, but abuse happens to all types of people.

Many here are arguing that it is perfectly acceptable for a husband to abuse his wife in that way. What is your view?
I wouldnt force and Intimacy is a sacred act. I would however be resentful and blow to my pride if it happened frequently. Men have feelings aswell walal

Trending