Marital rape is real

Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters
I don’t care what you believe. I’m interested in what you will do when she says no. We’ve gotten an answer from @error he will only rape a woman in Somalia when the white man cant stop him, what about you?
If she says no then I won’t force her but I’ll talk to her about it.

Loooool prevention plans

She doesn’t have to give you a reason
Yes she does or what’s the point of being married if she ain’t giving her malab?

A women has to give up her Malab (unless she has a legitimate reason not to). If she doesn’t and her man is angry with her, the Angels will curse her till morning.

Muji

VIP
Yes she does or what’s the point of being married if she ain’t giving her malab?

A women has to give up her Malab (unless she has a legitimate reason not to). If she doesn’t and her man is angry with her, the Angels will curse her till morning.

Marriage is not just about sex. Maybe it is for you.
Lol no one cares if the man is angry. If it’s that bad he can go and chop his manhood off since it’s causing so much drama

6FFDF36B-87CD-4493-8CEE-9691C51B6D18.jpeg

Ramen

🌸

Give me coochie or I’ll ask the angels to curse you:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Marital rape is very real but sadly some women have been brainwashed into thinking that your husband raping you is ok and some even love it and think it's romantic. Like I said they were brainwashed.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Marriage is not just about sex. Maybe it is for you.
Lol no one cares if the man is angry. If it’s that bad he can go and chop his manhood off since it’s causing so much drama
Why? How will a marriage last if one party is frequently denied their right. Marriage is a union between man and woman. They both have a duty to fulfill.

Muji

VIP
Why? How will a marriage last if one party is frequently denied their right. Marriage is a union between man and woman. They both have a duty to fulfill.

Marriage to me is about building trust, love and respect. When you attack someone you are supposed to be building this with. The marriage is over.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Loooooooooooooooooool

Without the white man. We would be raped. The white is truly the alpha of the male specie lol
Why? Don’t you believe Islam gave women rights, and uplifted them in status. Allahu musta'an