Is marital rape real?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 35.8%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Why? Don’t you believe Islam gave women rights, and uplifted them in status. Allahu musta'an

That saying has been repeated for many years and means very little. Would you say to an African American slave “don’t resist, didn’t Islam give you rights?” So why are you saying this to Somali women. Our country punishes girls who are raped and covers up for the rapist. This attitude of a woman giving up her body because she is married to someone is just a lame excuse to rape someone. I pray you are trolling. Would you like your sisters husband to rape her if she refused sex?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
That saying has been repeated for many years and means very little. Would you say to an African American slave “don’t resist, didn’t Islam give you rights?” So why are you saying this to Somali women. Our country punishes girls who are raped and covers up for the rapist. This attitude of a woman giving up her body because she is married to someone is just a lame excuse to rape someone. I pray you are trolling. Would you like your sisters husband to rape her if she refused sex?
I said that because you stated:
«Loooooooooooooooooool Without the white man. We would be raped. The white is truly the alpha of the male specie lol.»

Wow, the responses in this thread are chilling. I can never see myself doing this when I get married and a husband who does this is evil. The wife isn't a slave to her husband and her body is not her possession. A forceful sex can be traumatizing to anyone and I can never see a couple maintaining a healthy and happy relationship with this being an occurrence. If she occasionally refuses sex and you get dissatisfied, you can simply divorce her. :manny:

Normally I'd laugh but rape during colonial times and beyond in places like 1960's America ruined my trust in humanity. It was the most vile shit I've read about in a very long time.
Oh, I agree!! white men are no way our saviours. It was mostly just a reaction to Error saying he wouldn't rape a wife in Sweden because its the law of the land.
The meme was specific to this thread, don't worry I don't think white men are angels or anything!!!

Normally I'd laugh but rape during colonial times and beyond in places like 1960's America ruined my trust in humanity. It was the most vile shit I've read about in a very long time.
What do you guys think? Many of those countries are first class countries.

93229085-018C-462C-A05B-274407F27520.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What do you guys think? Many of those countries are first class countries.

View attachment 84317
Hey we still punish marital rape that's kinda cool I thought we'd be in red. Apparently we're actually not doing that bad when compared to places like Singapore and Eastern Europe because we criminalised it (in a vague way) in 2016 as opposed to two years later by a bunch of developed countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape

God bless we actually did something right for once:salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would beat her and tell her go back and obey your husband!

The Somali traditional shag.

Farah comes home bludging around and joins the wife in bed, she is deeply asleep and snoring because she’s very tired from all the housework and making money for the family for the day. He’s horny and lifts up her baati, she says, war naga tag, waa hurdayaa, Farah continues lifting up her baati sideways until she relents and since the kids are close by, the act takes place very quietly and 90 seconds later, Farah cums and 15 seconds later, he is happily snoring.

Farah moves continents and is told that’s rape and you should get permission from the wife.

i was warned by the admin not to break the rules but i think i can reply to you why did you create this fake scenario that somali guy will never do and why did you turn this rape subject that got nothing to do with somalis into a somali issue alone i was told to stop my obsession with the mods but why its ok to obsess with somalis and racially abuse them

i guy who hates somalis im not allowed to say his name Because the admin says im obssesing with them he made this rape subject into a somali issue when its universal problem why mention a whole ethnicity and accuse them of rape and its ok not even considered racist comment

Muji

VIP
The Somali traditional shag.

Farah comes home bludging around and joins the wife in bed, she is deeply asleep and snoring because she’s very tired from all the housework and making money for the family for the day. He’s horny and lifts up her baati, she says, war naga tag, waa hurdayaa, Farah continues lifting up her baati sideways until she relents and since the kids are close by, the act takes place very quietly and 90 seconds later, Farah cums and 15 seconds later, he is happily snoring.

Farah moves continents and is told that’s rape and you should get permission from the wife.

Omg I can you stop laughing wallahi

Muji

VIP
1C5D4655-06EC-4DC2-8DDA-740659AD80E2.gif

Farax marching back into the bedroom to see if his wife has changed his mind after begging the angels for five hours to curse her

Hey we still punish marital rape that's kinda cool I thought we'd be in red. Apparently we're actually not doing that bad when compared to places like Singapore and Eastern Europe because we criminalised it (in a vague way) in 2016 as opposed to two years later by a bunch of developed countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape

God bless we actually did something right for once:salute:

That's the girl calling up her brother who puts a beat down on her husband MashaAllah

if my wife who is somali stinks and she plays with my junk and i dont want it and she continues to use my junk without my consent i think thats rape

also tyrones from the african American community date rape also rape their wifes far more than any other ethnicity or race this is fack like faraxs from the somali community marriage rape is real

Trending