Marijuana in Somaliland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
In this thread, degenerate idöors share tips on how to find the best weed in Somaliland. You wouldn't see this from any other part of Somalia (aside from the Amisom capital).
:mjlol:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
In this thread, degenerate idöors share tips on how to find the best weed in Somaliland. You wouldn't see this from any other part of Somalia (aside from the Amisom capital).
How is my man getting away with tribal insults. Come on @admin. This shouldn't be allowed.

Also PS I know these two mj and marehan chicks from north west. That sell weed for their biddas boyfriends, does that mean all darood chicks smoke weed and get trains ran on them by madows, nah. But you are narrow minded enough to generalise people on some dumb shit . Akhi no need to generalise each tribe to specific stereotypes that ain't real. If u don't like it just, keep it moving.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I wouldn't mind having a high quality weed farm in Gabiley to keep Hargeisa high :pachah1:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Heard the Sacad muuses were planting Marijuana in arabsiyo, they sell it in jigjigayar aswell:yacadiim:
:icon mad:I’m from Arabsiyo warya us Jibril Abokors of the Saad Muuse clan will never do that. Arabsiyo is a very traditional and Islamic area which follows the laws of Sharia rather than the governments. This rumour is false because I haven’t even seen no one plant weed they only grow Mangos,Oranges with a sour twang, Lemons,Free Range Eggs and Livestock meat.:eating:I am actually from Arabsiyo from my fathers side and it’s my hometown and I haven’t heard anyone has done that yet.

Arabsiyo is predominately Jibril Abokor just like Gabiley:icon e biggrin:

Trending