Marijuana in Somaliland

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When I was in ceerigabo a few summers back to stay with my grandma I would empty out a cigarette fill it with weed and replace the filter with a handmade one. I never got caught :ahh:
That's why the dhalinyaro of Somaliand gotta join the bacmushtari, produce and make s.land shillings, their zaad would qarxis:fittytousand::rejoice:
Brother the smart thing to do is go to Kenya before your trip and stock up on trees. The trees in kenya are pretty wack too but you can get high off of it :manny:

When I was in ceerigabo a few summers back to stay with my grandma I would empty out a cigarette fill it with weed and replace the filter with a handmade one. I never got caught :ahh:

Brother the smart thing to do is go to Kenya before your trip and stock up on trees. The trees in kenya are pretty wack too but you can get high off of it :manny:

What if we produce more wadani weed, the arabs and xabashis would come to us for marqaan:feedme::francis:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What if we produce more wadani weed, the arabs and xabashis would come to us for marqaan:feedme::francis:
Producing more trash weed won't do any good. We have to buy some seeds for high grade strains online and plant them in Somalia. Trust me if somalis in somalia smoked on some quads for once in their life instead of some brick ass grass they would tweak out. I believe if high grade weed was brought into somalia 65% of the population would be scizophreniac bucktees their brain can't handle good weed sxb

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Better than Khat, at least marijuana is going to be calming them down unlike Khat and not to mention not ruining their teeth, bring on the pot. Hopefully they’re getting the good stuff tho

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Which is worse, Marijuana or Khat? I’d say Khat.
We should stop using khat, kenyati Madows and xabashis are profiting from us, we need wadani khat iyo marijuana :fittytousand:
Better than Khat, at least marijuana is going to be calming them down unlike Khat and not to mention not ruining their teeth, bring on the pot. Hopefully they’re getting the good stuff tho
Khat is basically speed lol
Somalis can't handle weed for shit most of the somalis I know turn mental after balling up for a year :mjlol:

Would you rather a bunch of mofos that talk a lot or a bunch of niggas that are mentally retarded :mjlol:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Which is worse, Marijuana or Khat? I’d say Khat.
khat is closely related to amphetamines (aderall) so it’s dependence rate is high but cannabis is more like a herbal supplement and less addictive than most narcotics.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Am going to this summer potentially. Is it any good and are u guys sure it isn't laced. I would love to get high in somalia though, walalhi that would be mad u know. I might even slip some into my suitcase:damedamn:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somalis can't handle weed for shit most of the somalis I know turn mental after balling up for a year :mjlol:

Would you rather a bunch of mofos that talk a lot or a bunch of niggas that are mentally retarded :mjlol:
Not true. It’s alcohol that Somalis can’t handle. The ones that drink here in Djibouti get drunk easily

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Not true. It’s alcohol that Somalis can’t handle. The ones that drink here in Djibouti get drunk easily
You live in djibouti somalis dont smoke over there like that

In my hood theres atleast 20 somalis that went mental off the weed its a shame they cant handle quads

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Is any good akhi and how do u get some off them?

I’m being honest with you its some dead weed bro compared to what we have here, but its ok for Africa standards. Go to Daami and ask the local kids most of them shot weed

Trending

Latest posts