Marehan tribe handing over their weapons to Liyu police and preparing to disarm

This is a positive step towards peace but this is not enough. Marehan tribe need to be fully disarmed for the sake of brotherhood between Marehan & Gumcadle

IMG_6201.jpeg
IMG_6203.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpeg
IMG_6202.jpeg
IMG_6205.jpeg

Makaahiils are parading their new toys in Caleen & Fadhigaraadle. We are still waiting for Marehans to hand over their criminals from Balanbale who took part in this conflict 😃

IMG_6207.jpeg

This is good for the sake of peace between daroods. I still prefer them to be armed against the Hutus but if they keep aiming the weapons at daroods is best for them to be disarmed altogether

Good I hope the HG can fully takeover from their side aswell. A monopoly of violence is the fundamental of all states.

Marexaan are a well behaved loyal Galmudug citizens, they know their place.

It's good to see that GALMUDUG and DDSI have reached an agreement to disarm the border bandits that caused our states relations to deteriorate.

1696439214457.png
1696439235021.png
1696439254762.png

1696439323171.png

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
More fake news and propaganda from the Liyuu Boolis

Nope they actually did hand over their weapons, Rer Warsame warriors were betrayed by Ugas Mohamed Keyse.

This will go into his record as well as the handing over of Caleen to Muse Gumcadle.
Wtf, handing over your weapons in Somalia is like handing over your wife and daughters as well as your balls kkkkk dayuus ayaa tihiin

Reer Diini tribe have surrendered

Reer warsame started the war and were the first ones to raise the white flag
I’m hearing that they now have to pay Taxes to Liyuu & handover weapons

:mjkkk:

Harti Kumade all manage to live together but MX what do you benefit from all this? They really should try get on the good side of OG it’s pointless now. If they were smart mx would been part of liyuu ages ago and wudnt have a issue in Galmudug, by now jubbaland would been built together with OG and even if you aint the ”top dog” so what time changes. Power comes n goes.

cow

VIP
@cow xaalada ka waran eboow
its weapons mx took from caaghdeers when bah xawaadle killed 14 liyu police earlier last month. as part of an agreement they will give the the teknikos back in exchange for Marehan to have their own liyu police in their deegaan.

we shall see what the outcome is.