Marehan tribe handing over their weapons to Liyu police and preparing to disarm

Harti Kumade all manage to live together but MX what do you benefit from all this? They really should try get on the good side of OG it’s pointless now. If they were smart mx would been part of liyuu ages ago and wudnt have a issue in Galmudug, by now jubbaland would been built together with OG and even if you aint the ”top dog” so what time changes. Power comes n goes.

Old habits die hard my friend. Once mooryanimo gets in your blood it’s damn near impossible to get it out.

Gacantii qaad-qaad barata gummudkeedaa dhaqdhaqaaaqa

^^ this mahmah holds very true for Marehans unfortunately

Jungle

VIP
its weapons mx took from caaghdeers when bah xawaadle killed 14 liyu police earlier last month. as part of an agreement they will give the the teknikos back in exchange for Marehan to have their own liyu police in their deegaan.

we shall see what the outcome is.
You stupid? Xaalada was sarcastic idgaf about your situation

I tagged you cause you normally duck your Ls and there are losses everywhere for you ilkäyar lol

Somalis are really the dumbest people on earth I refuse to believe there is any less intelligent people out there, Imagine being occupied by Ethiopia literally occupied and instead turning your guns on each other. If being occupied is not enough reflection to unite this people I wonder what is.

Somalis are really the dumbest people on earth I refuse to believe there is any less intelligent people out there, Imagine being occupied by Ethiopia literally occupied and instead turning your guns on each other. If being occupied is not enough reflection to unite this people I wonder what is.
I agree. Let's all rally behind president firdhiye and get of federalism.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I tagged you cause you normally duck your Ls and there are losses everywhere for you ilkäyar lol
Who hurt you bro :susp:

Anyway we gladly take this L, Ogaden are Daroods we will now focus entirely of Hawiyo scum.

Jungle

VIP
Who hurt you bro :susp:

Anyway we gladly take this L, Ogaden are Daroods we will now focus entirely of Hawiyo scum.
Hawiye, Darood iyo Dir jufoyiinka hoose dhexdooda xifaaltan waa ka jiraa eboow. Saan ee noqonee isma dhihin marexaanow sow maha lol .5 waxba ma dhaantiin maanta

cow

VIP

L is dameer burning another dameer alive. L is being so weak you rely on Amisom and other clans to save your dameer ass.

And who said this was an L for MX?

No more will caaghdeer use ethiopian state resources against mx. Since we will be part of liyu police that will guard our own deegans

Jungle

VIP
L is dameer burning another dameer alive. L is being so weak you rely on Amisom and other clans to save your dameer ass.

And who said this was an L for MX?

No more will caaghdeer use ethiopian state resources against mx. Since we will be part of liyu police that will guard our own deegans
Don't you also blame KDF regularly for their presence in Kismaayo?

So now you are going to join liyuu lol werent they getting disbanded according to you ilkäyar. Farmaaje has left you vulnerable like never before.

So now you are going to join liyuu lol werent they getting disbanded according to you ilkäyar. Farmaaje has left you vulnerable like never before.
I found out recently Mursade and duduble were involved in ‘Walalaha Galgaduud’ as well lol. @Step a side had the pic maybe he can post again. They had hawiye protecting them in Kismaayo and as soon as they joined the ICU, barre hiraale fled as he lost his allies. Not sure why @cow acts up as if MX were stand alone clan pre ATMIS.

Mudulood always stood on their own two foot that’s for sure. We were eating good with Ceel macaan port dealing with 2 million metric tonnes per year for 15 years. Never needed Somali clan allies

C2ED7AC5-1969-4DC0-9BFC-7326A7A605CF.jpeg

I found out recently Mursade and duduble were involved in ‘Walalaha Galgaduud’ as well lol. @Step a side had the pic maybe he can post again. They had hawiye protecting them in Kismaayo and as soon as they joined the ICU, barre hiraale fled as he lost his allies. Not sure why @cow acts up as if MX were stand alone clan pre ATMIS.

Mudulood always stood on their own two foot that’s for sure. We were eating good with Ceel macaan port dealing with 2 million metric tonnes per year for 15 years. Never needed allies

View attachment 297100
1696461377487.png

Jungle

VIP

Mudulood always stood on their own two foot that’s for sure. We were eating good with Ceel macaan port dealing with 2 million metric tonnes per year for 15 years. Never needed Somali clan allies

View attachment 297100
Tbf mx dad la fahmikaro waye. I have nothing against them personally, don't think many Mudulood do.

As for our standing within Somalia, thats something that can't be denied. I had to do some digging for that pdf which I hadn't seen in years lol blew fragile hoe @Hafiiid claims of 'South Mogadishu' right out of the water

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I think @Dalalos_ibn_Adali has been emasculated by Ogaden users on here. It seems he has nothing but a hate boner for MX and always talks about Kumbaya with Ogaden.

This actually reminds me of what the house Bolton did to the son of Baylon Greyjoy.

cow

VIP

yaa dameer. we are talking about MX lands inside Ethiopia. i know your a laangaab with a small land.

meanwhile you are begging AMISOM to stay inside somalia otherwise your laangaab ass will return to north mogadishu if at best.

cow

VIP

View attachment 297100

lol, fiction iyo been. no murusade or HG was in kismaayo or anywhere near jubbaland and you are talking to someone who was in kismaayo when hiiraale ruled.

your an amisom ku nool clan that was nothing before amisom and will turn to nothing. that is why your dameer leader is begging AMISOM to never leave somalia

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
lol, fiction iyo been. no murusade or HG was in kismaayo or anywhere near jubbaland and you are talking to someone who was in kismaayo when hiiraale ruled.

your an amisom ku nool clan that was nothing before amisom and will turn to nothing. that is why your dameer leader is begging AMISOM to never leave somalia
Sxb no use in engaging with these guys, 7 battle wagons kulaha. There is no clan forget even Bantu that has only 7 technicals, if they think that's what went down kkk let them live in their delusion.

u were known as kastuumo cayr, the moment cayr left u were pushed out of kismaayo

Trending

Latest posts