Marehan tribe handing over their weapons to Liyu police and preparing to disarm

cow

VIP
Sxb no use in engaging with these guys, 7 battle wagons kulaha. There is no clan forget even Bantu that has only 7 technicals, if they think that's what went down kkk let them live in their delusion.

i think they are angry. MX is making peace of Ethiopia, being recognised as a clan in Ethiopia and getting representation. our northern border secured will mean hunting HG in the southern border.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i think they are angry. MX is making peace of Ethiopia, being recognised as a clan in Ethiopia and getting representation. our northern border secured will mean hunting HG in the southern border.
Just checked in with my relatives the weapons handed over were those technicals captured from Liyuu during the last attack. They are not Reer Warsame technicals but war booty. Seems like peace has returned and MX will be fully recognized Woreda.

:rejoice:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Just checked in with my relatives the weapons handed over were those technicals captured from Liyuu during the last attack. They are not Reer Warsame technicals but war booty. Seems like peace has returned and MX will be fully recognized Woreda.

:rejoice:
Sxb according to a Muse Gumcadale guy on Facebook they are actually 2 technicals from siyaad Era no joke, it's a wonder how the engine started. 20 ogaden boys = 2 rusty technicals from civil war era

Somali Saayid

VIP
Mashallah, I will be checking in with my relatives in Cilaanle and Duuban with a large swath of our borders protected our boys and guns can look south at HG.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Somali Ugaas

We have been getting far too many Ls as of recent as MX, these Ls must be accepted, we must look at them study them and then we can change for the better.

This is why I say take your L and be proud ffs, there is always tomorrow. Sida gun oo kale beenta 24/7 isn't good, iska dhaafa gunimada, Ogaden have expanded into your land, killed a child and you are paying them extortion inform of 2 teknikals and more than 10 PKMs. OGs are fellow Darood those weapons I don't believe they went into the hands of our mortal enemy but just cagdheer.

We use to die for these morons back in the day remember that.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They want all out war between OG and MX this much I am certain off, one day they will cheerlead for you the other day for OG.

This is why I always tell them to piss off when it comes to OG vs MX beef.

Somali Saayid

VIP
@Somali Ugaas

We have been getting far too many Ls as of recent as MX, these Ls must be accepted, we must look at them study them and then we can change for the better.

This is why I say take your L and be proud ffs, there is always tomorrow. Sida gun oo kale beenta 24/7 isn't good, iska dhaafa gunimada, Ogaden have expanded into your land, killed a child and you are paying them extortion inform of 2 teknikals and more than 10 PKMs. OGs are fellow Darood those weapons I don't believe they went into the hands of our mortal enemy but just cagdheer.

You were def xooged by SPM Legend

@Somali Ugaas

:pachah1:And yet we have morons like @cow and that dhoocil who talks to himself in Somnet saying that marexaan will have their own police force liyu in their regions of DDSI, when we all know it's a total bulshit, the peace agreement between Mx and ogaden was a total marexaan surrender and it said nothing about getting back your lands that ogadens xooged or even becoming your own liyu police in DDSI.

Marexaan has been totally cucked by Ogadens in DDSI

This is a peace agreement between 2 states Galmudug and DDSI

1696530055399.png
1696530065722.png
1696530075915.png

Somali Saayid

VIP
:pachah1:And yet we have morons like @cow and that dhoocil who talks to himself in Somnet saying that marexaan will have their own police force liyu in their regions of DDSI, when we all know it's a total bulshit, the peace agreement between Mx and ogaden was a total marexaan surrender and it said nothing about getting back your lands back that ogadens xooged or even becoming your own liyu police in DDSI.

Marexaan has been totally cucked by Ogadens in DDSI

View attachment 297188View attachment 297189View attachment 297190
Who invited you here hutu? Go back to the ayax eating uncivilized wastelands you came from. You should thank your mother for raising you and then thanks marexaan for civlizing you. If it weren't for us you would be a hunter gatherer in the galgaduud desert chasing lizards. Your getting kaarbashed left and right by Wagardhac and you wanna talk about DDSI.

Who invited you here hutu? Go back to the ayax eating uncivilized wastelands you came from. You should thank your mother for raising you and then thanks marexaan for civlizing you. If it weren't for us you would be a hunter gatherer in the galgaduud desert chasing lizards. Your getting kaarbashed left and right by Wagardhac and you wanna talk about DDSI.

Galmudug aka HG state is my state boonow, anything pertaining Galmudug is my business.

1696530552267.png

SPM might as well have written that settlement between you and OG, the niggas propaganda on here is mild in comparison to that agreement.

You basically branded yourself shifta :pachah1:

:russ::dead:
1696531622420.png

It's clear as day that marexaan have been branded as Border bandits Shiftas on this agreement and what's even worse is that there will be inter-Police Galmudug and DDSI stationed in marexaan border lands, yet the crazy nigga @cow believes in his fantasy that he was made a liyu police kkkkk🤣🤣🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:russ::dead:View attachment 297198

It's clear as day that marexaan have been branded as Border bandits Shiftas on this agreement and what's even worse is that there will be inter-Police Galmudug and DDSI stationed in marexaan border lands, yet the crazy nigga @cow believes in his fantasy that he was made a liyu police kkkkk🤣🤣🤣
SR is equivalent to a nation, infact the regions within Ethiopia are regarded as nations its a confederacy. Not even SL is comparable to SR in size or population.

You are talking about Galnus which is barely a FMS and is already falling apart, you are mentally ill.

And as I told you those signatories are all MX, this has nothing to do with you a non-Darood, MX bend the knee to OG maxaa ka galay ?