Marches against Islamic law to be held in many US cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marches against Islamic law were planned Saturday in more than two dozen cities across the United States, but scholars and others say the protesters are stoking unfounded fears and promoting a distorted and prejudiced view of the religion.

If only there was some kind of constitutional amendment against religious laws.......

I better start making the underground railroad ready:pachah1:

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/marches-islamic-law-held-us-cities-47953977

black

live and let die.
:deadrose:

Americans are genuinely the biggest first world retards. But let's be honest, this isn't against Islamic law, this is against Islam period.

:deadrose:

Americans are genuinely the biggest first world retards. But let's be honest, this isn't against Islamic law, this is against Islam period.

No, it is an anti-muslim protest masquerade as a concern against religious laws

If the Americans didn't want terrorism maybe they should stop bombing our countries (Somalia is an exception, Al-shabbab deserve hell-fire)

What's the point of protesting? do they think Muslim countries are just gonna stop because of a few concerned Americans. It seems to me that they are only protesting because they don't like Muslims or something . Who knows :manny:

Reer US, call Somali girls "Shordy". Let's put it in a sentence shall we?

*Telephone is ringing, brrr, brrr, brrr, brrr, brr*

"Hello?"

"Hey Shordy, you finna go to the shisha spot real quik?"

That's how Reer US Somalis talk to one another.

- Fred

I'm reer rød grød med fløde og grænsebumme :mjlol:

"distorted and prejudiced views of the religion" is it really distorted tho :pachah1:

I don't see the point of it since they aren't really governed by islamic laws, oh well

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Idk why nobody is talking about this. Americans are truly the scum of this earth. i feel bad for you soamli ameriKKKans

look at this video

theres a poster in the begging featuring a somali woman. These nazis have lost there damn mind stay safe yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending