Marches against Islamic law to be held in many US cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA what is the reaction of the US Somali community beloved queen?

In particular:

1) Reer Minnesota
2) Reer Columbus
3) Reer San Diego
4) Reer Seattle
5) Reer DMV

- Fred
I knew it was happening, it's hilarious really. Honestly what's going to happen is you're gonna have like 50 people marching against "muh Sharon Law!!!" and 100 people marching against the people marching against it. :manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Islamic law kulaha.. These red necks are trying so hard to justify and hide their racism.:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
MN folks are not worried, we have the nicest cadaans ever.

They love sambusa more than anything. Your regular Mn republican would rather eat sambusa and baajiyo than protest against Islam.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Am i the only that is excited about this.

All the prophets prophecies are coming true.

giphy.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The one's that were originally in Portland Oregon, came up to Seattle Washington loool. Hell, I'm not Muslim and not the most liberal guy - but that these guys are fucking retards. How can Sharia take over when Muslims make up 0.9% of the country. :faysalwtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Marches against Islamic law were planned Saturday in more than two dozen cities across the United States, but scholars and others say the protesters are stoking unfounded fears and promoting a distorted and prejudiced view of the religion.

If only there was some kind of constitutional amendment against religious laws.......

I better start making the underground railroad ready:pachah1:

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/marches-islamic-law-held-us-cities-47953977
I saw this. I wanted to join actually. On the anti-Islamic side wearing a hijab of course.:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts