Not open for further replies.
I don't care about your fake abtirsi.

Only 2 things

Gobolada waqooyi
Gobolada koonfur

Puntland is part of gobolada koonfur
Do I have to bring this map?
daab8585d2d341a38d933d965d694bbd.png

Why are you only situated in one area while we have expanded? Isn't that enough evidence to suggest that we were here first?

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is North-West ok, or do you also have a problem recognising the term "West", hard to believe since you spend so much time sucking up to the "West". "Ingriis cadoooow" :fittytousand:

Let's not mention sucking the British , I am sure you are aware of certain Puntland sultan giving his daughter to suck the British kkkkkkkk

Sxb no need to get emotional:

As the average Somali what they mean by reer waqooyi and they will tell you

waraabe

Your superior
Do I have to bring this map?
daab8585d2d341a38d933d965d694bbd.png

Why are you only situated in one area while we have expanded? Isn't that enough evidence to suggest that we were here first?

Fake map

Plus your clan inhabits the most barren regions in the horn

Let's not mention sucking the British , I am sure you are aware of certain Puntland sultan giving his daughter to suck the British kkkkkkkk

Sxb no need to get emotional:

As the average Somali what they mean by reer waqooyi and they will tell you

No emotions, just banter waryaa. Don't be sensitive.
Let's not talk about women or fairytales, that's somnet bullshit.

Talk facts, I said it before, if you're talking about nicknames and "sentimental attachments" to the term "north" great. However, you're being deliberately obtuse and denying scientific facts.

Apollo

VIP
Fake map

As if Somaliland is any better, it mostly has less than 300 mm rainfall as well. Your land is just as fucked.

Only south of Beledweyn does Somali lands become green.

waraabe

Your superior
No emotions, just banter waryaa. Don't be sensitive.
Let's not talk about women or fairytales, that's somnet bullshit.

Talk facts, I said it before, if you're talking about nicknames and "sentimental attachments" to the term "north" great. However, you're being deliberately obtuse and denying scientific facts.

I said culturally, politically and historically Puntland has been associated with koonfur.

When your average Somali says waqooyi he means from Djibout to sool

waraabe

Your superior
As if Somaliland is any better, it mostly has less than 300 mm rainfall as well. Your land is just as fucked.

Only south of Beledweyn does Somali lands become green.

My land personally is green alhamudilah gabilay, abaarso arabsiyo all the way to wajaale

I said culturally, politically and historically Puntland has been associated with koonfur.

When your average Somali says waqooyi he means from Djibout to sool

Puntland has been associated with the South politically but not culturally or socially. Daarood has its own culture, accents and traditional dances, regardless of geographical location. A Marehan in Gedo has more in common with a Puntlander than a Raxanweyn.

I wonder how you read "Ogaadeenia" on the map? Is that also "South" :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
My land personally is green alhamudilah gabilay, abaarso arabsiyo all the way to wajaale

Somaliland and green? You are truly nuts. It is semi-arid like the rest of Northern Somalia.

Only the tiny strip along the Shimbiris mountains in Sanaag are green. Rest of Somaliland is dry as hell.

Somaliland and green? You are truly nuts. It is semi-arid like the rest of Northern Somalia.

Only the tiny strip along the Shimbiris mountains in Sanaag are green. Rest of Somaliland is dry as hell.

Somalis are the only people on earth who brag about geographical location, weather and soil. Low standards. :snoop:

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland has been associated with the South politically but not culturally or socially. Daarood has its own culture, accents and traditional dances, regardless of geographical location. A Marehan in Gedo has more in common with a Puntlander than a Raxanweyn.

I wonder how you read "Ogaadeenia" on the map? Is that also "South" :siilaanyolaugh:

too much calaacal. You are part of koonfur wether you like it or not. Not way am i gonna let your gorilla looking people claim to be reer waqooyi.

Fake map

kkkkk I suppose you haven't heard of Ogaden? And what about those NFD Somalis? kkkk

Most barren lands? We inhabit the most blessed lands and we even had an island. I've been to Hargeisa and there wasn't much difference so you are calling your own lands barren? If there's tree cutters & burners in Puntland I am sure there are way more in Somaliland kkkk. Just like the amount of Oromo in Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior

I know Puntland is hell on earth but don't mistake it for somaliland

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkk I suppose you haven't heard of Ogaden? And what about those NFD Somalis? kkkk

Most barren lands? We inhabit the most blessed lands and we even had an island. I've been to Hargeisa and there wasn't much difference so you are calling your own lands barren? If there's tree cutters & burners in Puntland I am sure there are way more in Somaliland kkkk. Just like the amount of Oromo in Somaliland.

I have never been to darodlands yet every darod has been to my lands :ftw9nwa:

Waraabe, isn't this a famous Isaaq man? For "Northerners" you sure can pass for "Southerners".
If you're going to be ignorant, at least try harder.

gaariye22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.