Many somalilanders lost hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
"Borders" :susp:

Because a British man came with a ruler and told you this? Some of us had Sultanates and a proud identity before the Colonial masters came. I don't believe in any of these fake borders.

We're not "equal" to Isaaq, don't insult us, we're Daarood and we're our own bloody ethnic group saaxiib.

you ran away from somnet due to the karbash you got and you want to start your shit here too

"Borders" :susp:

Because a British man came with a ruler and told you this? Some of us had Sultanates and a proud identity before the Colonial masters came. I don't believe in any of these fake borders.
Lol who gives a damn about the dusty sultanates that only controlled their own clans. These colonial borders are valid under international law.

This isn't the 19th century anymore sxb.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol who gives a damn about the dusty sultanates that only controlled their own clans. These colonial borders are valid under international law.

This isn't the 19th century anymore sxb.

Those so called suldans used to pimp their women to foreigners to defend them from other tribes. You are familiar with amina boqor a

Apollo

VIP
At least midgan are Somali. Darod is Oromo who ran away from amxaaro abuse

You guys may not even be originally Somali. The Somali language was imposed on you guys. That's why you butchered it so badly. Learn how to pronounce the R. Speech impediment having niggas.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wouldn't say lost hope but some including me don't feel things are on the right direction. Everything wrong in Somaliland comes down to leadership and we're cursed with corrupt politicians who only care about themselves.
That's an african problem though, you see it everywhere on the continent.
:bell:

Reer waqooyi has culturally almost always meant folks from Sool and Sanaag to Djibouti while when people speak of reer bari they mean folk up in Bari and Nugaal. Sure Bari is strictly more northern geographically but is socially and culturally seen as Bari. When people mean reer waqooyi accent they sure as hell don't mean the one spoken in Bari.
:ufdup:

waraabe

Your superior
:damn::dead: I just realised mj and their shoe cleaner turned the topic to qabiil to hide the fact puntland is part of gobolada koonfur :deadosama:

These are sneaky wallahi :deadmanny:

Reer waqooyi has culturally almost always meant folks from Sool and Sanaag to Djibouti while when people speak of reer bari they mean folk up in Bari and Nugaal. Sure Bari is strictly more northern geographically but is socially and culturally seen as Bari. When people mean reer waqooyi accent they sure as hell don't mean the one spoken in Bari.
:ufdup:
They only have a problem with it now because they don't want to be associated with Hawiyes. Not all MJs have a Reer Bari accent anyway.

waraabe

Your superior
You guys may not even be originally Somali. The Somali language was imposed on you guys. That's why you butchered it so badly. Learn how to pronounce the R. Speech impediment having niggas.

My Somali accent is the official one yet tho. You are former Oromo slave

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They only have a problem with it now because they don't want to be associated with Hawiyes. Not all MJs have a Reer Bari accent anyway.
That's true, there is Mudug accent as well, accent is the least qabyaalad thing among somalis. You'll have people from different subclans with different accents.
As if Somaliland is any better, it mostly has less than 300 mm rainfall as well. Your land is just as fucked.

Only south of Beledweyn does Somali lands become green.
i prefer south with its rivers and greenly than the dry north.
The north may not be as green as the Jubbas but it isn't all dry either.

Borama
47.jpg

Borama.jpg

Most of the great classical Somali poetry is in Waqooyi accent. Your ancestors spoke Somali in waqooyi accent, you should be more respectful.

That's true, there is Mudug accent as well, accent is the least qabyaalad thing among somalis. You'll have people from different subclans with different accents.

The north may not be as green as the Jubbas but it isn't all dry either.

Borama
47.jpg

Borama.jpg

I know that fact

Apollo

VIP
Most of the great classical Somali poetry is in Waqooyi accent. Your ancestors spoke Somali in waqooyi accent, you should be more respectful.

The Somali language came from the East.

Standard Somali is the Mudug dialect.

That speech impediment in the West is due to Nilotic language shifters from Harar's slave market having adopted the Somali language.

Status
Not open for further replies.