Many somalilanders lost hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They should calm down about those Isaaqs in Mogadishu. Atleast they are serving their own/Somaliland interests, they should respect their hustle or if they they doing good work, respek that hard work. They ought to chill.

Bohol

VIP
I don't mind if Somaliland doesn't get recognized however the problem is it is not also developing at a fast rate. Some drastic
action is needed soon.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't mind if Somaliland doesn't get recognized however the problem is it is not also developing at a fast rate. Some drastic
action is needed soon.

true. development is what is needed

But I want a to admit they need Somaliland more then Somaliland needs Somalia

They should calm down about those Isaaqs in Mogadishu. Atleast they are serving their own/Somaliland interests, they should respect their hustle or if they they doing good work, respek that hard work. They ought to chill.
They're doing a great job boycotting Somalia's (s)elections. I respect them for that.

Also many of them have left Mogadishu and joined political parties in Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
Isaaq. Will they be "Dirta Woqooyi" or will they be a stand-alone tribe. Politically it makes more sense to unify with Dir.

Isaaq if they go back to Somalia will be the most influential and important clan. There is no Isaaq in dir.

Isaaq if they go back to Somalia will be the most influential and important clan. There is no Isaaq in dir.

Isaaq can be competitive however, numerically and politically, they need enough seats to be a force to be reckoned with. Hence, partnering with Dir is a smart move. Look at the upper house, how many seats will Isaaq get by itself.

waraabe

Your superior
Isaaq can be competitive however, numerically and politically, they need enough seats to be a force to be reckoned with. Hence, partnering with Dir is a smart move. Look at the upper house, how many seats will Isaaq get by itself.

Let's be honest, Isaaq couldn't care less about Somalia which is why they don't care about the seats they get or don't get. You and I know if Isaaq came back to Somalia then there will be drastic changes

Status
Not open for further replies.