Many somalilanders lost hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Who the hell wants to share history with Isaaq?? What's wrong with South Somalia? Daarood inhabit the North and the South and everything in between.
Go buy a map and learn how to use it. Only an ignorant person thinks a geographical location makes you more superior to another group of people.

puntland is culturally and politically south.

I've noticed Isaaq posters online have issues wrapping their heads around geographical location. They have a real fixation with the term Waqooyi and guard it jealously. Someone needs to tell them it just means "North". It's not Abtirsi :dabcasar:

Even the edge of Nugaal is level with their precious "Waqooyi".

Puntland-map.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
I've noticed Isaaq posters online have issues wrapping their heads around geographical location. They have a real fixation with the term Waqooyi and guard it jealously. Someone needs to tell them it just means "North". It's not Abtirsi :dabcasar:

As long as you stop claiming waqooyi. You ain't northern, never been northern. You are culturally and politically southern

Waqooyi is Isaaq, dir and darod (warsangeli and dhulo)

Puntland isn't waqooyi but koonfur
Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are Darod. I am not even talking about Somaliland and Puntland. I am talking about Darod and Isaaq and who was there first. Historically speaking Darod was there first.

Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are Darod. I am not even talking about Somaliland and Puntland. I am talking about Darod and Isaaq and who was there first. Historically speaking Darod was there first.

Forget history, look at the map. Puntland's Bari region is more Northern than Isaaq regions. In addition, even the edge of Nugaal is level with the North-West.

waraabe

Your superior

I don't care about your fake abtirsi.

Only 2 things

Gobolada waqooyi
Gobolada koonfur

Puntland is part of gobolada koonfur

waraabe

Your superior
Forget history, look at the map. Puntland's Bari region is more Northern than Isaaq regions. In addition, even the edge of Nugaal is level with the North-West.

Historically
Gobolada waqooyi
Gobolada koonfur

Puntland is koonfur

According to Waraabe, there is no such thing as North-East, North-West, South-East and South-West. Someone needs to buy him a map and a compass.
Waraabe, if you want to discuss history, culture and accents, let's do that. Also, stop insinuating that being "Northern" is special. It's not. :kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
North, South, West, East are not cultural terms you low IQ moron. They are geographic terms and for a fact Hargeisa is closer to Mogadishu than Bosaso is. Scientific fact. Now go moan somewhere else.

waraabe

Your superior
North, South, West, East are not cultural terms you low IQ moron. They are geographic terms and for a fact Hargeisa is closer to Mogadishu than Bosaso is. Scientific fact. Now go moan somewhere else.

Wipe away your tears

Gobolada waqooyi and gobolada koonfur

Gobolada waqooyi = former British somaliland
Gobolada koonfur= former italia Somalia

Apollo

VIP
Wipe away your tears

Gobolada waqooyi and gobolada koonfur

Gobolada waqooyi = former British somaliland
Gobolada koonfur= former italia Somalia

Negro, your largest city is more Southern according to the scientific GPS system.

Hargeisa is closer to the equator than Bosaso, LOL.

You are running towards somaliland while somaliland screams " I am not your father"

Somaliland is North-West ok, or do you also have a problem recognising the term "West", hard to believe since you spend so much time sucking up to the "West". "Ingriis cadoooow" :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending