Man Trashing Cedar Riverside

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I actually didn't laugh and I tend to laugh easy. This guy is such a pussy. Recording when no one is around.

:damn:I’m rolling on the floor wlh. This guy is a comedian kulaha “if they knew I was nigga from America they wouldn’t let me in the cab” he’s literally saying he talks shit because he looks East African
:deadrose:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i feel bad for my AA brothas and sistas here in cali, mexicans are taking over many black neighborhoods in southern cali

lalayariis

Bad cop
@BetterDaysAhead is this you? :mjlol:
AC557693-252C-4E6A-81DE-0339522037CE.jpeg

lalayariis

Bad cop
It don't sit right with me bro thats a Somali majority neighbourhood and hes dissing yall inside ur hood. Idk what yall do but if a Madow came to dixon and tried that he'd be an instant pack
Cedar is right next to UofMN and a major road so all sorts of people walk by especially during the morning. If he tried that later in the day it would be a different story, but most people in cedar or old or young so they’re in school and or the Starbucks a few blocks down talking politics. :mjkkk:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He was by himself and he was at the old folks residence :comeon:
Only niggas that take Ls make excuses sxb just chin up and move on
Cedar is right next to UofMN and a major road so all sorts of people walk by especially during the morning. If he tried that later in the day it would be a different story, but most people in cedar or old or young so they’re in school and or the Starbucks a few blocks down talking politics. :mjkkk:
Oh thats crazy because last I heard starbucks and schools are shutdown. People are all cooped up in thier houses and ik damn well you can hear what people are saying outside especially in a shyt complex like that. I bet money the walls are are thinner than paper

lalayariis

Bad cop
Only niggas that take Ls make excuses sxb just chin up and move on

Oh thats crazy because last I heard starbucks and schools are shutdown. People are all cooped up in thier houses and ik damn well you can hear what people are saying outside especially in a shyt complex like that. I bet money the walls are are thinner than paper
This is an old video, I just found it recently :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts