Man Trashing Cedar Riverside

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
funny nigga. I heard minnesota has the largest biracial population (black/white) in the US. somali men should be running trains on them biracial es

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You rlly think cedar Nigga’s would put up with trash talk? :comeon:

I can go to Toronto and talk shit on a block with no one around me.
Aight I'll give yall a pass but 4 years later no one slid on this nigga? Hes on camera woth his face very visible and he probably visits the neighbourhood every now and then.

His last post was 6 days ago which means hes still breathing. Bad look fam

Aight I'll give yall a pass but 4 years later no one slid on this nigga? Hes on camera woth his face very visible and he probably visits the neighbourhood every now and then.

Fam it only has 900 views. I can guarantee you that you as a Canadian know this dudes face more than any cedar Nigga :mjlaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Fam it only has 900 views. I can guarantee you that you as a Canadian know this dudes face more than any cedar Nigga :mjlaugh:
Ur deflecting of those 900 its safe to assume atleast 50 of them are from cedar. Why tf would anybody else search up cedar and go that deep in youtube to find that video unless they're from there.

It shouldn't be hard to find dudes instagram and snapchat hell I could do it rn if i wanted. After u get his socials waot for him to post his location and after that pull up on him and easily handle the situation. Those niggas aren't truly bout it

Ur deflecting of those 900 its safe to assume atleast 50 of them are from cedar. Why tf would anybody else search up cedar and go that deep in youtube to find that video unless they're from there.

It shouldn't be hard to find dudes instagram and snapchat hell I could do it rn if i wanted. After u get his socials waot for him to post his location and after that pull up on him and easily handle the situation. Those niggas aren't truly bout it
I put a YouTube up once of a bird outside my patio and it had more views than that shit. I can guarantee you no one saw it and if they did, no one would care to look for him.

As for cedar cats not bout it, I actually wish they weren’t.

Nigga made the video while no one was outside, you think gangbangers are patrolling YT for 900 view videos?
:dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I put a YouTube up once of a bird outside my patio and it had more views than that shit. I can guarantee you no one saw it and if they did, no one would care to look for him.

As for cedar cats not bout it, I actually wish they weren’t.
900 views is 900 people foh I was being nice by saying only 50 seen its probably much more than that

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga made the video while no one was outside, you think gangbangers are patrolling YT for 900 view videos?
:dead:
Nah but I'd assume someone was on the block meeshan ma abandoned housing cro whys it so dead. Someone must've saw him and decided they wont fend for that

Nah but I'd assume someone was on the block meeshan ma abandoned housing cro whys it so dead. Someone must've saw him and decided they wont fend for that
It’s a regular neighborhood. Majority of the residents are normal Somali people, the gang banging niggas are a extreme minority. The whole OEO/1627/Cedar Block gang you hear about so much is about 20 niggas and the area houses 10,000 people.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
California has more people than Canada yall are known for being nice stop playing thug boy.
Damn bro thats crazy oh so know we claiming all of america when its convenient but at the same damn time we wont take no Ls from somalis in other states damn bro thats just so amazing. You from seattle right the world capital of lesbian feminist cadaan girls im shaking in my boots rn outta fear

Trending

Latest posts