Man Trashing Cedar Riverside

2 shootings daily in Toronto and keep in mind most of the shootings in Toronto are heavily concentrated in certain areas. Foh :camby:
Same with us. It’s literally cadaans around us, who you think the violence comes from? :childplease:

Despite us having 400 k people to your 2.5 million, your homicide rate is 42.10 per 100,000 people, while were 1101 per 100,000 people.

We get busier and if we marked you out as some shit talking Canadian, we would tie you up to a car and drag you through the street:russ:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Same with us. It’s literally cadaans around us, who you think the violence comes from? :childplease:

Despite us having 400 k people to your 2.5 million, your homicide rate is 42.10 per 100,000 people, while were 1101 per 100,000 people.

We get busier and if we marked you out as some shit talking Canadian, we would tie you up to a car and drag you through the street:russ:
Why is this something to be proud of... :damedamn:

lalayariis

Bad cop
My ass couldn’t help it too, I don’t why I’m making jokes cuz 3 of those shooting alone happened the street I live on.
:snoop:
Stay safe walaal, Somalis for better or worse have each others backs. I just hate to see it with Somalis on Somalis because it just keeps going and we are losing out on our youth.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This guy reminds me of when 6ix9ine pulled up to Chiraq at like 3 am when everyone is asleep talking shit saying “Where y’all bloods at” :russ:He’d never talk this much smack when people are around that’s on Mj block.:birdman:

Trending