Man Trashing Cedar Riverside

lalayariis

Bad cop
It’s a regular neighborhood. Majority of the residents are normal Somali people, the gang banging niggas are a extreme minority. The whole OEO/1627/Cedar Block gang you hear about so much is about 20 niggas and the area houses 10,000 people.
Gang banging has died down a bit, thankfully. People are on other waves now though sadly, and not much for the better. GTA and scamming is more popular now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I’m from South Linden Columbus and I live in North Minneapolis there’s nothing soft over here, real Midwest nigga waryaa!
:camby:
Ninyahow we just telling it how it is. I don't be bias for nobody and I don't cmsave face for no one i'm the first to talk shit about Canada when I see a problem

With that being said the midwest is the joke of America. Other americans don't even acknowledge yalls existence especially fucking minnesota. Atleast with the seattle bucktees they live in washington which is aight but who really carez about a state with 5M ppl

Gang banging has died down a bit, thankfully. People are on other waves now though sadly, and not much for the better. GTA and scamming is more popular now.
These demon seeds are gonna chimp out in the summer, kblock just lost their OG Chuckie.
Stay off them blocks after dark.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Odkac WRLD can vouch when I say 70% of somali women in seattle are SJW's/intersectional feminists
100% unadulterated facts. They actually referred to me as “the patriarchy” once. :damn:
A0F4AFA5-9D1A-4ED9-AD5C-704FFD6042B6.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Odkac WRLD can vouch when I say 70% of somali women in seattle are SJW's/intersectional feminists
Meh atleast the cadaan bytches over there are the freakiest in all of america. Every white person has white guilt but the whites in seattle carry a lot more of it than the avg americans. They feel the need to compensate for what their ancestors done and most of these women feel the best apology is to go out and wuss some black people :manny:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Meh atleast the cadaan bytches over there are the freakiest in all of america. Every white person has white guilt but the whites in seattle carry a lot more of it than the avg americans. They feel the need to compensate for what their ancestors done and most of these women feel the best apology is to go out and wuss some black people :manny:
You managed to hit this on the nose well, have you been here before? :cosbyhmm:

A lot of rich white girls here. :shaq:

Despite Minneapolis being smaller and Toronto having 2.5 million people( half of Minnesota) these Toronto pussies clocked in with 78 murders last year.

@Shmurda saying we not bout it and making his place tough when they charmin soft compared to any American city

We would skin y’all soft asses alive :russ:

Ninyahow we just telling it how it is. I don't be bias for nobody and I don't cmsave face for no one i'm the first to talk shit about Canada when I see a problem

With that being said the midwest is the joke of America. Other americans don't even acknowledge yalls existence especially fucking minnesota. Atleast with the seattle bucktees they live in washington which is aight but who really carez about a state with 5M ppl
It’s not really unknown, MN has a lot Fortune 500 companies. It’s a well known state because Target, Best Buy, US Bank and 3M are from Minnesota. The Twin Cities is also one of the largest growing in the US.

We as the Midwest just get black balled by West and East Coast softies. People think the every Midwest state is only: dangerous and decaying cities and nothing but farm land surrounding them with snow engulfing everything for most of the year.

For this weak slander attempt, I’m banning you from Columbus waryaa!
:ufdup:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Despite Minneapolis being smaller and Toronto having 2.5 million people( half of Minnesota) these guys clocked in with 78 murders last year.

@Shmurda saying we not bout it and making his place tough when they charmin soft compared to any American city

We would skin y’all soft asses alive :russ:
At least 582 people have been injured in shootings so far this year across the City of Toronto — 587, if you count the five teens who were shot last night near Eglinton and Keele.

Last year at this time, the number of shooting victims on record to date was 451.

That's 130 more people who have been injured by guns so far this year between January and November, according to police data.
2 shootings daily in Toronto and keep in mind most of the shootings in Toronto are heavily concentrated in certain areas. Foh :camby:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Are you niggas bragging over murder rates?
:mjlol:
Everytime a Somali dies, I feel sad Wallahi. This shit isn’t worth it in the long run and I hope people realize that. At the same time though, people got put in bad areas so it makes sense as to why stuff is like this in a lot of places.

Trending

Latest posts