Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waraabe doesn't kill people so can't really compare him to your killer uncle illey can you? Plus waraabe's own wife is reer koonfur so don't come here with that bullshit.

JWords vs kills hmmm
The difference is I am not defending ilay, but you are defending someone like waraabe who genuinely believes he's very closer to ethiopia than to somalis. yall proved it when you refused old ladies with infants to get off the ships because they were reer koonfur. meanwhile, the yemenis got a king's welcome.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I've heard of plenty of Kenyan Somali entrepreneurs that did well for themselves in the south or even all across East Africa. Why haven't I heard of Ethiopian Somali successful business? Is it the same with the other ethnicity in Ethiopia or just Somalis?

waraabe

Your superior
The difference is I am not defending ilay, but you are defending someone like waraabe who genuinely believes he's very closer to ethiopia than to somalis. yall proved it when you refused old ladies with infants to get off the ships because they were reer koonfur. meanwhile, the yemenis got a king's welcome.

If waraabe hates koonfur so much why did he marry from them?

Those refugees were abandoned by their government in Mogadishu who took the money aid organisations allocated for those victims.

But no one was shot or killed, they got sent to their regions. While your folk are preaching somalinimo and shooting old ladies and old men inside mosques.

So far you have compared a man joking about to a man who killed countless Somalis. just admit darod as a clan is working for Ethiopia and Kenya more then any other clan if you are a Somali nationalist

If waraabe hates koonfur so much why did he marry from them?

Those refugees were abandoned by their government in Mogadishu who took the money aid organisations allocated for those victims.

But no one was shot or killed, they got sent to their regions. While your folk are preaching somalinimo and shooting old ladies and old men inside mosques.

So far you have compared a man joking about to a man who killed countless Somalis. just admit darod as a clan is working for Ethiopia and Kenya more then any other clan if you are a Somali nationalist
@Adolf-Hitler don't waste ur time arguing with this idiot, he doesn't know how to debate, he's blaming u for the actions of other ppl that u disavow from and criticise while he's defending criminals.

He only knows how to talk shit, but I can play his game too:lolbron::mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
@Adolf-Hitler don't waste ur time arguing with this idiot, he doesn't know how to debate, he's blaming u for the actions of other ppl that u disavow from and criticise while he's defending criminals.

He only knows how to talk shit, but I can play his game too:lolbron::mjlol:

Which criminal have I defended naayahe :russ:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Gurgure are Somali in origin but some have been assimilated by the great Oromo nation.Also groups like Jaarso/Akisho are Somalianized Oromos.

Gurgure might be Gurege but ya Jaarso and most oromo tribes surounding harar were at one point Somali and Harari.

waraabe

Your superior
There's a difference between traitors who sell out for money and power, and ppl who aren't being paid showing love to "mama ethiopia"

Excuses sister, there are lots of Isaaq traitors however the magnitude of Isaaq traitors and darod traitors are on different scales. Now answer me these few questions

who sold Somalia sea?
Who got amisom and Ethiopia to Somalia?
Who got Kenya to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending