Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced it's hypnosis.

young-ethiopian-dancing-o.gif
And to think these niggas live in the west and Aren't being forced or brainwashed. Waa yaab. As if being laangaab in the horn wasn't enough.

His people don't even live in Somaliweyn, lol. Over 85 % of them speak Oromo. They were conquered after the Oromo invasions.

We are the biggest clan in Diri Dhaba. If we are Oromo, I don't mind at all.

Nothing wrong with being mixed race.

I could have a Somali zawja with the meher with the tufaax ready and handy done tomorrow night with that on my resume.

Whilst you have to pay $20,000 just for the wedding.

It pays to be Oromo after all.

Too bad for you.

:mjcry:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We are the biggest clan in Diri Dhaba. If we are Oromo, I don't mind at all.

Nothing wrong with being mixed race.

I could have a Somali zawja with the meher with the tufaax ready and handy done tomorrow night with that on my resume.

Whilst you have to pay $20,000 just for the wedding.

It pays to be Oromo after all.

Too bad for you.

:mjcry:
Gurgura hold a midgaan like status among the Oromo, you're viewed as conquered subjects with no dhiig. It's the truth unfortunately. I don't even know if your people are Muslims or if they are Christians/Waaq worshippers. Don't insult Somali women you ajnaabi.

And no, you're a minority in Dire Dawa. The true blooded Oromos have taken over which is why you guys are begging to be Somali.

You will be telling us that Isaaq are also liyuu. No one believes you anymore darod boy and no one buys your fake tears when half of darod work for Ethiopia and the other half work for Kenya.

Who sold Somalia's sea to Kenya? He wasn't Isaaq was he?

Whose women were protesting with banners saying "only Kenya is our hope"?

Who brought amisom to kill other Somalis?

Who is part of the Ethiopian army and kills other Somalis ?

No one believes your fake crocodile anymore
You are sick. That's all I am going to say.

Gurgura hold a midgaan like status among the Oromo, you're viewed as conquered subjects with no dhiig. It's the truth unfortunately. I don't even know if your people are Muslims or if they are Christians/Waaq worshippers. Don't insult Somali women you ajnaabi.

Since when was Dir considered to be midgaan? It's the biggest Somali tribe and the oldest too.

Plus we were mentioned in the Futuh,

Y9O88fY.png

Of course you can't answer. Facts are there for everyone to see
What facts? I never said darods don't bootyclap. But here on sspot, it's been the isaaqs who do it. Why? Why do you need to celebrate Ethiopia? I don't get it. Why do you call them brothers ? Y'all share nothing. Zero.

waraabe

Your superior
What facts? I never said darods don't bootyclap. But here on sspot, it's been the isaaqs who do it. Why? Why do you need to celebrate Ethiopia? I don't get it. Why do you call them brothers ? Y'all share nothing. Zero.

"On sspot " are you seriously kidding me :cryinglaughsmiley:

I am talking facts on the ground and they don't pain a good picture and those points I mentioned are there to see for everyone

Jesus once said "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". Wise words to live by. The sons and daughters of Africa must unite and stop pulling each other down. :it0tdo8:

We didn't kill old men and old ladies in mosques because they were a different qabiil tho nor did we call the Kenyans to kill our own people
How can you blame the entire south for what the government did? I can see the weed has ruined your caqli. nigga the south is filled with victims of the former government and you blame those very people? you got bombed by the government, the government was overthrown, you can't continue to blame koonfur because the capital was xamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.