Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheUnderTaker @Ash'arite
12967506_702437779898825_2946827154231873625_o.jpg

@Lilafrombole this is the Jomo3 condominiums right?

Not sure. I left 13 years ago so nothing looks familiar anymore, but if i have to guess i would say the area looks like Bole Bulbula....

I can see why the sayid had to murder so many somalis. If they were anything like these axmaqs, I think he was justified.
can you imagine leading a revolution against gaalo who want your land and then you have got people like these trying to undermine you before the enemy even gets to you?

when will ethiopia hand you back your side of the hawd?

The Hawd and the rest of Galbeed is most likely going to be under Ethiopia forseeable future. First changing borders through war like Somalia attempted in 1977 is illegal under international law and would never have been recognised so any dreams Somalis have today of liberating the land by force is a futile one. The only way I can see it being free is through a state collapse of Ethiopia and the Somalis in K5 quickly consolidating power there for them to push for independence like the Kurds are attempting in the ME.

I can see why the sayid had to murder so many somalis. If they were anything like these axmaqs, I think he was justified.
can you imagine leading a revolution against gaalo who want your land and then you have got people like these trying to undermine you before the enemy even gets to you?
Walahi that's a trillion $ question, it makes no sense at all

I visited 3-4 year ago, which was during the constriction of the bole road/meskel road. Man that was hell

The Akaki beseka area where the expressway joins the city, after the toll charge, was hell to during construction too, every day the route changed and it took nearly 2 hours to reach the central parts of the city:deadosama:.

waraabe

Your superior
How can you blame the entire south for what the government did? I can see the weed has ruined your caqli. nigga the south is filled with victims of the former government and you blame those very people? you got bombed by the government, the government was overthrown, you can't continue to blame koonfur because the capital was xamar.

What south :faysalwtf:

your liyuu uncles were killing Somali elders inside mosques because of qabyaalad and you are trying to deflect to the south

You have no shame :ivers:

What south :faysalwtf:

your liyuu uncles were killing Somali elders inside mosques because of qabyaalad and you are trying to deflect to the south

You have no shame :ivers:
I don't support them or what they do or ethiopia. shame you support your crazy uncles like mr cali waraabe who thinks babies born in adis ababa are closer to him than those born in hamar. quote me when you stop defending statements like those.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't support them or what they do or ethiopia. shame you support your crazy uncles like mr cali waraabe who thinks babies born in adis ababa are closer to him than those born in hamar. quote me when you stop defending statements like those.

Waraabe doesn't kill people so can't really compare him to your killer uncle illey can you? Plus waraabe's own wife is reer koonfur so don't come here with that bullshit.

JWords vs kills hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending