Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethiopia is going to be the China of Africa;the word's factory in the near future. It's the perfect

place to replicate China's rise as an industrialised nation.

With the increasing wages of Chinese laborers, companies will seek cheap labor in Africa. But most of

Africa has widespread bad governance, corruption, legal/bureaucratic hurdles, and bad infrastructure but Ethiopia with

its strong authoritarian nature has the capable government to spearhead growth as the communist party did in China.

It has a large population so a large pool of workers to draw from. Anyone caught complaining about labor rights

and increased wages will just be replaced with another desperate worker and the country will keep on moving.

No need to worry about satisfying everyone and their mothers like Kenya and Nigeria have to do.

You need land for a project? Done. Electricity to that factory that runs through a village? Done, let's

build a Dam that will flood hundreds of downstream villages. For development's sake!

This is what's needed for rapid growth, too much democracy and input and you end up like India instead of China.

waryaa why are you so excited about Ethiopia horta? @Prince Abubu @merka @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey @Duke of Bohol are all yall as excited as this guy? Haven't seen him post anything about sland, yet he is always out here licking that raw meat futo. even the amhara members aren't as excited as him.

7a4e29cc9662ca913f9ad2d7a7b04362.jpg

waryaa why are you so excited about Ethiopia horta? @Prince Abubu @merka @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey @Duke of Bohol are all yall as excited as this guy? Haven't seen him post anything about sland, yet he is always out here licking that raw meat futo. even the amhara members aren't as excited as him.

b5e8dfb776aa2181eb5fa335c563d451.gif

You already know my opinion on Ethiopia.

As for the OP, there's a small faction in Somaliland that's pro-xabashi. They're a minority, thank God.

Also, it's very smart of Ethiopia to sell it's land and resources to the lowest bidder. That will create wealth for the native population and not a foreign elite business class like the rest of Africa.:ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elaborate. I don't know if you're a separatist yet. You seem to defend SL a lot, but that might be because you're Isaaq. :hmm:

Just because I'm a Somalilander doesn't mean I lick xabashi arse. Maybe look closer to home, like the bug-eyed president of Puntland or the President of Mogadishu who begs for foreign troops like a cheap .:kodaksmiley:

Do you only reply to threads you like?

Even you don't praise ethiopia this much and you are an ethiopian. reminds me of when gays try to act girlier than actual females.

When I reply to a thread I don't like it's literally when the thread is directly insulting me or my people, they've calmed down now, otherwise I just debate:icon lol:.

And true, I only do that when necessary, like posting vids on this thread lol:icon lol:.

waraabe

Your superior
What's with reer liyuu and the fake outrage :cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyway Ethiopia's development and economic growth is a welcome news for the region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending