Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Maybe.

Sometimes i wish the Madagascar island was our ethnic homeland. Far way from that wretched continent.
Why didn't our cushite ancestors migrate to Madagascar before the bantus and malays mixed and created awful looking people.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have taken the black pill and think Somalia will end up as a member state of a borderless Africa.

It's gonna happen. Eventually Bantus will have free reign, as their numbers grow, no one will be able to stop them. Borderless Africa is an inevitability.

I would vote for this guy if I lived in South Africa. :hmm:
Wallahi i used to feel bad for the plight of south african under the heels of their dutch colonists, but when i found out that they lynched a somali shop owner, and continue to loot and destroy somali stores they can all f*ck themselves. These coward bantus would rather attack honest earning working men than the 8% cadaans who live in gated mansions whilst owning 70% of the land. Wallahi those stats are factual and pitiful imagine 70% of greater somalia owned by some dirty cadaans no back bone the bantu race have

It depends. Could Somalia be it's own state and not allow any interaction with these Bantus/Non Somalis besides Somali Bantu/Barawa etc?

Like hell we'll ever let be a part of anything with Bantus in it. They can form their own group and leave us out of it. These machete wielding fucks should not be allowed into our country knowing their land grabbing ways.

We should also remove ourselves from the Arab league and expunge Arabic from having status as an official language in Somalia. At the very least I recommend getting along with our other Horn brothers, but no way with Arabs or Bantus!
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts