United States of Africa?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • f*ck no!

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need put our differences aside and salvage what little we have left of a Cushitic alliance. Somalia Ethiopia Eritrea and Djibouti before we’re outnumbered by the Bantus. Maybe even have a allyship with Nioltics who’ll are also threatened. Sudan and South Sudan.

:banderas:
There is no greater time than now. :fittytousand:

Read exodus 1
I call it the curse of pharoah and is what europeans are also experiencing as any smart ppl would when their country is being invaded. The israelites became too numerous and in short pharaoh cleverly predicted that like all different races when they grow in number they would join forces with their enemies to topple the egyptians. Pharaoh did nothing wrong!!

Oppression by a New King

8Then a new king, who knew nothing of Joseph, came to power in Egypt. 9“Look,” he said to his people, “the Israelites have become too numerous and too powerful for us. 10Come, we must deal shrewdly with them, or they will increase even more; and if a war breaks out, they may join our enemies, fight against us, and leave the country.

11So the Egyptians appointed taskmasters over the Israelites to oppress them with forced labor. As a result, they built Pithom and Rameses as store cities for Pharaoh. 12But the more they were oppressed, the more they multiplied and flourished, so that the Egyptians came to dread the Israelites.

13They worked the Israelites ruthlessly 14and made their lives bitter with hard labor in brick and mortar, and with all kinds of work in the fields. Every service they imposed was harsh.

15Then the king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16“When you help the Hebrew women give birth, observe them as they deliver. If the child is a son, kill him; but if it is a daughter, let her live.”

17The midwives, however, feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt had told them; they let the boys live.18So the king of Egypt summoned the midwives and asked them, “Why have you done this? Why have you let the boys live?”

19The midwives answered Pharaoh, “The Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women, for they are vigorous and give birth before a midwife arrives.”

20So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied and became even more numerous. 21And because the midwives feared God, He gave them families of their own.

22Then Pharaoh commanded all his people: “Every son born to the Hebrewsb you must throw into the Nile, but every daughter you may allow to live.”

On the bright side we can live in europe without fear of genocide because allah's will is always accomplished and he sides with the minority like in the story of moses. I'm just gonna keep popping out kids and sit comfy in europe and let the europeans have a heart attack like pharaoh did.

:gaasdrink:
The story of Moses and the Exodus is only seen as heroic in the Abrahamic religions because it was a triumph of God and his monotheistic faith. However, if we apply this story into a modern perspective, what Pharoah did to the firstborn Israelites can be seen as being a smart and logical move, like you said. Pharoah was a good leader who was only looking out for the well-being of his people. His actions make more sense now that we know what happened to Egypt post-Exodus, being overrun with various invaders that eventually replaced the native Hamitic Egyptian population.

If you take the religious context out of Moses’ story, Pharoah is actually the victim in all of this. His only mistake was refusing to accept God, because he knew if he wasn’t worshipped as a deity anymore (the reincarnation of Osiris), his country would fall into religious violence and instability, as religion was a highly important part of ancient Egyptian society. Just look at the chaos that came in the Amarna Era under Pharoah Akhenaten’s religious reforms.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I hate when people want Africans to unite like no some of us have nothing in common with the rest and even our weak uncultured neighbours. It's like who said we want to unite:O27GWRK:
Someone needs to speed up the crack in the floor so we can split quicker and kick out the bantus/khoisan etc from the land and make a new cushitic kingdom with only ethnic Somalis no other cushitic groups since they are diluted :gunsmiley:

I hate when people want Africans to unite like no some of us have nothing in common with the rest and even our weak uncultured neighbours. It's like who said we want to unite:O27GWRK:
Someone needs to speed up the crack in the floor so we can split quicker and kick out the bantus/khoisan etc from the land and make a new cushitic kingdom with only ethnic Somalis no other cushitic groups since they are diluted :gunsmiley:
i thought you left the team with that sad apology thread but :obama:@crow

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Like hell we'll ever let be a part of anything with Bantus in it. They can form their own group and leave us out of it. These machete wielding fucks should not be allowed into our country knowing their land grabbing ways.

We should also remove ourselves from the Arab league and expunge Arabic from having status as an official language in Somalia. At the very least I recommend getting along with our other Horn brothers, but no way with Arabs or Bantus!
:fittytousand:
The arabs know when to keep their distance in our relationship the other horners don't I say either we stay in the Arab league or go solo our neighbours have and will always try to ruin us why try after thousands of years

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
i thought you left the team with that sad apology thread but :obama:@crow
Loool what team :icon eek: do you mean the racist team or the whole site team because if it's the first technically I didn't say anything racist this time :axvmm9o: there's nothing with trying to keep your culture intact especially one like ours that can disappear soon.

Can you imagine all the bantus and half bantu Ethiopia uniting and the arab/berbers uniting we're completely screwed.:uCkf6mf:
Genocide can be done with one big enough bomb where would we hide we don't even have lots of mountains

The arabs know when to keep their distance in our relationship the other horners don't I say either we stay in the Arab league or go solo our neighbours have and will always try to ruin us why try after thousands of years
You're right, at least the Arabs don't pose a threat to us like the Oromo or Bantu. But I would still remove the Arabic language as an official language. It doesn't deserve to be on the same rank as Somali in our country.

And I think it's best we get the most out of our allegiance with the Arab world. We just need to block any attempts of the Arabization of Somalia and make sure we don't become like Sudan.
:nahgirl:

The story of Moses and the Exodus is only seen as heroic in the Abrahamic religions because it was a triumph of God and his monotheistic faith. However, if we apply this story into a modern perspective, what Pharoah did to the firstborn Israelites can be seen as being a smart and logical move, like you said. Pharoah was a good leader who was only looking out for the well-being of his people. His actions make more sense now that we know what happened to Egypt post-Exodus, being overrun with various invaders that eventually replaced the native Hamitic Egyptian population.

If you take the religious context out of Moses’ story, Pharoah is actually the victim in all of this. His only mistake was refusing to accept God, because he knew if he wasn’t worshipped as a deity anymore (the reincarnation of Osiris), his country would fall into religious violence and instability, as religion was a highly important part of ancient Egyptian society. Just look at the chaos that came in the Amarna Era under Pharoah Akhenaten’s religious reforms.
Exactly religion was very important and if you look at these israelites, they were the same ignorant ppl who 10 days later after being freed by god worshipped a cow. A whole kingdom was destroyed for these corrupt ppl. Legit! they were the laughing stock of the world until joshua took command.

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Technically whites didn't know what to do with the crazy and fearless somali race so they just let them run their own shit whilst claiming to colonise them.
Funny thing is that the so-called colonisers become “somalianised” themselves instead of the other way round :mjlol:
69DDDFDC-E9DF-4980-AA76-5659E2FCD39E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts