Votes: 7 17.5%
  • f*ck no!

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We currently get along with no one in Africa. This is a horrible idea.

It's gonna happen. Eventually Bantus will have free reign, as their numbers grow, no one will be able to stop them. Borderless Africa is an inevitability.
I hope to God that doesn't happen. If the leaders of Somalia open up our borders to floods of Bantus I pray our people show those uncivilized fucks their turn of the Rwandan genocide. Wallahi we need a strong person like Siad Barre to clean this mess before we're made strangers in our own land.

Fels

#trollhunter
Wallahi i used to feel bad for the plight of south african under the heels of their dutch colonists, but when i found out that they lynched a somali shop owner, and continue to loot and destroy somali stores they can all f*ck themselves. These coward bantus would rather attack honest earning working men than the 8% cadaans who live in gated mansions whilst owning 70% of the land. Wallahi those stats are factual and pitiful imagine 70% of greater somalia owned by some dirty cadaans no back bone the bantu race have
Even when somalis was under colonization we still owned most businesses these bantus can't even do anything for themselves :faysalwtf:

Even when somalis was under colonization we still owned most businesses these bantus can't even do anything for themselves :faysalwtf:
From Kenya to South Africa, these people are generally superstitious and backwards. They didn't expand into East Africa without displacing and raping our fallen South Cushitic brothers. They share the tradition of stealing land alongside whites and Jews. When their numbers grow in Somalia in the future, expect some trouble to start happening. Things might get bad if they reach a sizable portion of the population, even more than the almost million Somali Bantus already in the country. We'll have a Rwanda 2.0 on our hands.
:meleshame:

we will end up like Ruanda, the thing they do first is take all the women by force like they did to the tutsis in Ruanda.

Fels

#trollhunter
we will end up like Ruanda, the thing they do first is take all the women by force like they did to the tutsis in Ruanda.
Thank god somalis are racist now we got them miskeen but seriously we don't know when they will lose shit somalis in somalia get your shit ready
GIFs201881772147.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
From Kenya to South Africa, these people are generally superstitious and backwards. They didn't expand into East Africa without displacing and raping our fallen South Cushitic brothers. They share the tradition of stealing land alongside whites and Jews. When their numbers grow in Somalia in the future, expect some trouble to start happening. Things might get bad if they reach a sizable portion of the population, even more than the almost million Somali Bantus already in the country. We'll have a Rwanda 2.0 on our hands.
:meleshame:
Balayo these people killed our tutsi brothers so easily we need mass deportion of bantus to happen:bell:

Balayo these people killed our tutsi brothers so easily we need mass deportion of bantus to happen:bell:
You'd think our leaders would have taken note from that historic genocide and deported all of them back to Tanzania. I'm scared that as time goes on, we'll have less of a chance to do so in the future. The global order encourages open borders and multiple ethnic groups living in countries to foster tensions and to get in the way of development. We can see how the West and the gulf Arabs make use of Somali tribal infighting to split us up when they realized we were a largely homogeneous nation compared to the likes of Ethiopia. They'll love the idea of more Bantus/Oromos/Arabs coming in and claiming rights to our land.

And I don't understand how Tutsis still live alongside those Bantu barbarians. After the genocide they should have kicked them all out back to the Congo and never looked back.
:camby:

Fels

#trollhunter
You'd think our leaders would have taken note from that historic genocide and deported all of them back to Tanzania. I'm scared that as time goes on, we'll have less of a chance to do so in the future. The global order encourages open borders and multiple ethnic groups living in countries to foster tensions and to get in the way of development. We can see how the West and the gulf Arabs make use of Somali tribal infighting to split us up when they realized we were a largely homogeneous nation compared to the likes of Ethiopia. They'll love the idea of more Bantus/Oromos/Arabs coming in and claiming rights to our land.

And I don't understand how Tutsis still live alongside those Bantu barbarians. After the genocide they should have kicked them all out back to the Congo and never looked back.
Stupid somali leaders they need to get up from the futo full of shah and xalwo and get them deported am scared for people in somalia they had to go through civil war i think the only thing keeping them not being able to kill us is alshabab tbh imagine if amsom retires in somalia fucking bastards:ohlord:

Hell no.

Whatever these brainless Bantus are planning for the cursed continent, Somalia and the other nations in the Horn of Africa must not be a part of it. It’s literally asking for Hamitic genocide.

he's very charismatic wallahi
I've yet to see his policies. Is he really for his ppl or will he let them starve like zimbabwe. It's one thing to take back stolen land from thieves and rapist descendants but if he does not train those to farm then the country is fucked and i don't want to hear from him again.

It's easy to judge south africa but you have to remember just as easily as whites have fucked up the middle east they will try to sabotage and sanction SA like zimbabwe.They don't want all their slave colonies to rebel against unfair trade tariffs in africa, which will happen if other african countries see that SA is successful in removing the leeches from their land.

Why are the madagscans not as rich as norway? they don't have any excuses.

:faysalwtf:
Those poor people were colonized by the French, second worst colonial power after Belgium. Plus they're majority Bantu mixed with Malaysian/Indonesian, so this adds another element of instability in the country by adding a racial hierarchy that you find in Latin countries like Brazil. Their economy is controlled by whites and Asians. I've also heard that they have tons of Indians living there too, so you know they're not that much better off than Kenya or South Africa. Their resources get plundered like it's the Congo.
:bell:

Read exodus 1
I call it the curse of pharoah and is what europeans are also experiencing as any smart ppl would when their country is being invaded. The israelites became too numerous and in short pharaoh cleverly predicted that like all different races when they grow in number they would join forces with their enemies to topple the egyptians. Pharaoh did nothing wrong!!

Oppression by a New King

8Then a new king, who knew nothing of Joseph, came to power in Egypt. 9“Look,” he said to his people, “the Israelites have become too numerous and too powerful for us. 10Come, we must deal shrewdly with them, or they will increase even more; and if a war breaks out, they may join our enemies, fight against us, and leave the country.

11So the Egyptians appointed taskmasters over the Israelites to oppress them with forced labor. As a result, they built Pithom and Rameses as store cities for Pharaoh. 12But the more they were oppressed, the more they multiplied and flourished, so that the Egyptians came to dread the Israelites.

13They worked the Israelites ruthlessly 14and made their lives bitter with hard labor in brick and mortar, and with all kinds of work in the fields. Every service they imposed was harsh.

15Then the king of Egypt said to the Hebrew midwives, whose names were Shiphrah and Puah, 16“When you help the Hebrew women give birth, observe them as they deliver. If the child is a son, kill him; but if it is a daughter, let her live.”

17The midwives, however, feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt had told them; they let the boys live.18So the king of Egypt summoned the midwives and asked them, “Why have you done this? Why have you let the boys live?”

19The midwives answered Pharaoh, “The Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women, for they are vigorous and give birth before a midwife arrives.”

20So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied and became even more numerous. 21And because the midwives feared God, He gave them families of their own.

22Then Pharaoh commanded all his people: “Every son born to the Hebrewsb you must throw into the Nile, but every daughter you may allow to live.”

On the bright side we can live in europe without fear of genocide because allah's will is always accomplished and he sides with the minority like in the story of moses. I'm just gonna keep popping out kids and sit comfy in europe and let the europeans have a heart attack like pharaoh did.

:gaasdrink:

We need put our differences aside and salvage what little we have left of a Cushitic alliance. Somalia Ethiopia Eritrea and Djibouti before we’re outnumbered by the Bantus. Maybe even have a allyship with Nioltics who’ll are also threatened. Sudan and South Sudan.

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.