who gonna tell these fobs that ancient egyptians were semites

@The alchemist Is it right to say that our ancestors who migrated from up north have a common shared ancestor with the Egyptians?
Yes they have a lot of common shared ancestry, probably the vast majority was shared, the main differentiating factor would’ve been differences in proportions

How much west african do nilotes and nilotic related people like the luo people have of kenya? I've heard it's very old, maghrebis also have very old green sahara west african ancestry i wonder if it's the same people. Not to mention the recent, due to the trans-saharan slave trade. Egyptians also have that
I don't know about West African but a number of tribes in Kenya both Nilotic and Bantu are quite Cushitic shifted in the order of like 25% or so.

Intriguing, so it's likely that our ancestral east african ancestors resembled those from the Gebel Sahara. That would mean in terms of morphology we really leaned to our "west eurasian" side.
I don't know. The Jebel Sahaba was one variation. I've always said that diversity in the region was reduced the closer you get to the Neolithic.

Natufian + higher ANA/IBM is what I speculate (only from a model perspective; in truth, Natufian is basically majority Northeast African (ancestral Al Khiday types) + Levantine Anatolian-like hunter-gatherer). Really, the bulk of the non-AEA ancestry of Somalis. It had no clinal affinity with the Gebel Sahaba (not that I am saying this is a representative AEA, but it was a representative people in Lower Nubia/Upper Egypt contemporaneously with Al Khiday based on the limits of the archeological record) on dental morphometrics but had paleo-characteristics which I think is a mix of hunter-gatherer robusticity and higher ANA.
View attachment 327713

Here is the skull:
0hbf0blvy2bGVkjDUHwENsoJE95FqLIvcFXNFinMDDx8M-xqzQQ4CdDggTFH-U9p7tMAfqUSA_-TNeAi1eBtcTts2dTY3jlpr-T3cw1d4H86o8klu5gj19z5WejUxmQ8N7Up2XdgiHM-RGzCgG5rxNU

P1VkXhs7KCOOOa35CgSYqYJ2l86DN2bnY69O08gfEvCEo-X8F7kIA1KxwJlGytrL6QMAuyINsAEWwfMd415IpdHxHib7DPRPksYTAZNmI2hy4XfdtjHS9W3SN9xiA6Hj8P_hi5M2x8K83E6C3Fcp-Pw
Excuse my ignorance but does "in truth, Natufian is basically majority Northeast African (ancestral Al Khiday types)" mean that we are more shifted towards Natufians than previously thought?

I am assuming that we are mainly north East African when it comes to Somali ancestry.

Excuse my ignorance but does "in truth, Natufian is basically majority Northeast African (ancestral Al Khiday types)" mean that we are more shifted towards Natufians than previously thought?

I am assuming that we are mainly north East African when it comes to Somali ancestry.
The majority of the ancestry of Natufians derives from eastern northern Africa. That is why there is a similarity. We don't come from Natufians, more like that they came from where parts of our ancestry are from.

The majority of the ancestry of Natufians derives from eastern northern Africa. That is why there is a similarity. We don't come from Natufians, more like that they came from where parts of our ancestry are from.
So we are closer to or more like an ancestral block to their derived ancestry?

Also what would you classify our ancestry as, is it majority north East African but more diverse than the Natufians, with less Levantine Anatolian-like hunter-gatherer?

This is all over my head, any papers you could suggest to get started on for a beginner?

Also what would you classify our ancestry as, is it majority north East African but more diverse than the Natufians, with less Levantine Anatolian-like hunter-gatherer?

This is all over my head, any papers you could suggest to get started on for a beginner?
We share a deeper ancestry that goes back to the Paleolithic.

Our ancestry is Paleolithic ancestral East African mixed with some Mesolithic Nubian ancestry that would be similar to Natufians and the Old Kingdom, Upper Egyptians, but derived from none of them.

There are no studies that go into what I described above You have a paper on Natufians that shows graphs and then an outdated study about Taforalt that has the model backward. There are deeper readings that are indirect but those are not for beginners.

If you want to know more, search Natufian under my name and you'll get what I wrote throughout the years.

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب

I would say it's fully cushitic, it's a unique signature through mixing with divergent northeastern african populations.

We share a deeper ancestry that goes back to the Paleolithic.

Our ancestry is Paleolithic ancestral East African mixed with some Mesolithic Nubian ancestry that would be similar to Natufians and the Old Kingdom, Upper Egyptians, but derived from none of them.

There are no studies that go into what I described above You have a paper on Natufians that shows graphs and then an outdated study about Taforalt that has the model backward. There are deeper readings that are indirect but those are not for beginners.

If you want to know more, search Natufian under my name and you'll get what I wrote throughout the years.
So simply put Natufians and Mesolithic Nubians split off from Palaeolithic Ancestral East Africans and mixed with Anatolian-like hunter-gatherers (and perhaps other groups) and then returned to mix with some other groups that were derived from the ancestral East African group.

I would say it's fully cushitic, it's a unique signature through mixing with divergent northeastern african populations.
Correct, these things are only the deeper layers. Cushitic is a specific compound of ancestry that has been stable since the Neolithic. It means it is its own thing.

So simply put Natufians and Mesolithic Nubians split off from Palaeolithic Ancestral East Africans and mixed with Anatolian-like hunter-gatherers (and perhaps other groups) and then returned to mix with some other groups that were derived from the ancestral East African group.
Ancestral East Africans have nothing to do with this particular thing. That is a separate diversity. Natufian is of a deep mainly Paleolithic Southwest Asian that came some 23,000 into the Nile Valley mixed with Antient North African (a distinct but deep North African ancestry) and Iberomarusian which is Paleolithic southwest Asian backmigration mixed with Ancient North African. So, paleo-SW+ANA+IBM (half paleo-SW + half ANA) is our non-Dinka-like ancestry and also majority of Natufian ancestry, only that the migration into the Levant received genetics from some Anatolian hunter-gatherer-like genetics in the Levant. The Old Kingdom is basically a variation of Natufian minus the Levant mix (basically the people before they migrated to the Levant). So is ours. But I expect there to be some slight variation within that cluster in Nile Valley as well, though this is not so important in this macro discussion. But we are Cushitic, which means all of our DNA (exept minor admixture much later) is one coherent component that is based on two clusters (simplified) of divergent people coming together.

Ancestral East Africans have nothing to do with this particular thing. That is a separate diversity. Natufian is of a deep mainly Paleolithic Southwest Asian that came some 23,000 into the Nile Valley mixed with Antient North African (a distinct but deep North African ancestry) and Iberomarusian which is Paleolithic southwest Asian backmigration mixed with Ancient North African. So, paleo-SW+ANA+IBM (half paleo-SW + half ANA) is our non-Dinka-like ancestry and also majority of Natufian ancestry, only that the migration into the Levant received genetics from some Anatolian hunter-gatherer-like genetics in the Levant. The Old Kingdom is basically a variation of Natufian minus the Levant mix (basically the people before they migrated to the Levant). So is ours. But I expect there to be some slight variation within that cluster in Nile Valley as well, though this is not so important in this macro discussion. But we are Cushitic, which means all of our DNA (exept minor admixture much later) is one coherent component that is based on two clusters (simplified) of divergent people coming together.

So were the Old Kingdom Egyptians a mix of Natufian and Ancient North African or just Natufian?

:cosbyhmm:

So were the Old Kingdom Egyptians a mix of Natufian and Ancient North African or just Natufian?

:cosbyhmm:
Nah. Maybe I am confusing people with my language. :mjkkk:

Natufians source the majority of their ancestry from the same source that Old Kingdom Egyptians sourced theirs in the Nile Valley. And our non-AEA of ours do too. But it was probably a coherent cluster with minor variation rather than one single population, like genetically similar hunter-gatherer tribes that lived in different places in the same region.

Nah. Maybe I am confusing people with my language. :mjkkk:

Natufians source the majority of their ancestry from the same source that Old Kingdom Egyptians sourced theirs in the Nile Valley. And our non-AEA of ours do too. But it was probably a coherent cluster with minor variation rather than one single population, like genetically similar hunter-gatherer tribes that lived in different places in the same region.
Yeah dude, very confusing but mostly because we are noobs.
I think it's better if you gives us a comprehensive resources to learn this stuff.

Look at the comments.
Even our fob folks are becoming anthropology enthusiasts.
This person you call a fob is taking ownership of Somali history while some of you idiots give up your history to the Egyptians. Puntland was known to the Egyptians because some of the royal family was from there also knew was the land of the gods. Why are you not taking steak? What's our history as well? It's disgusting to see Somali people not fight for our history while a lot of people are willing to throw it away. We should be supporting the Somali historians instead of insulting them. Now, the West African ,Ethiopian and Yemeni people are fighting over Somali history about Punt. In contrast, Somalia has a region called Puntland. I swear to god, we have the dumbest people, and they don't know how stupid they are insulting their history. Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut stated herself "her family mother side is from Punt."

This person you call a fob is taking ownership of Somali history while some of you idiots give up your history to the Egyptians. Puntland was known to the Egyptians because some of the royal family was from there also knew was the land of the gods. Why are you not taking steak? What's our history as well? It's disgusting to see Somali people not fight for our history while a lot of people are willing to throw it away. We should be supporting the Somali historians instead of insulting them. Now, the Ethiopian and Yemeni people are fighting over Somali history about Punt. In contrast, Somalia has a region called Puntland. I swear to god, we have the dumbest people, and they don't know how stupid they are insulting their history. Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut stated herself "her family mother side is from Punt."
did you post that video you hopeless neef?

Have some shame.

Yeah dude, very confusing but mostly because we are noobs.
I think it's better if you gives us a comprehensive resources to learn this stuff.
The thing is, the formal studies are not set up to give you the information how you want it. When I deliver this, that's years of studying, and engagement since we did not get this information served on a platter. There is not a single study that has laid out what I wrote in its entirety.

I can link you to an archived dead forum that has the bulk of the discourse if you want. And you can ask me questions as well.