Makeup is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf is beard cheating?? Feminist IQ strikes again
Cause we dont know what you look like without the beard. How we supposed to know what your jawline is like:stopit:

Baal deey
images.jpeg

WTFFFFFFFFFF the beard is mine my own hair.....it's like saying how do we know your headshape if u got hair waa maxay bullshitkaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no ones talking about goatees like you have we're talking full thick beards that cover the entire jawline. Drakes beard is sixir lets be real. Mans beat with out it :fantasia2:
The minute a beard comes off a new person comes through.

no ones talking about goatees like you have we're talking full thick beards that cover the entire jawline. Drakes beard is sixir lets be real. Mans beat with out it :fantasia2:
Same when a girl shaved her hair

U don't get it beard is mine it's not fake....now tell anyone to shave their hair and be bald they look different don't compare my own hair to makeup.....girls are catfishing us i
Even tranny look like girls bcoz of makeup....it's catfish. Except u tho!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh when I walk outside alot of girls I see wear either no to minimal makeup.
I doubt you'd get tricked to marrying a girl who looks completely different without makeup and if you do that's your fault tbh.
Not as many girls wear makeup in real life compared to online.

U don't get it beard is mine it's not fake....now tell anyone to shave their hair and be bald they look different don't compare my own hair to makeup.....girls are catfishing us if tranny look like girls bcoz of makeup....it's catfish
images (1).jpeg

:icon lol:
How about dyeing your beard?

Somalis don't do that it's only arabs and blacks I look good beard or without beard...but what u saying tho....u look good without makeup??
Somali girls dont do this either:kanyeshrug:
Im qalanjo without makeup whos asking? :mjpls:
Most girls dont wear makeup everyday only the extreme ones do. Yall are exagerrating :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts