Makeup is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is a beard and a hat but you don’t see us complaining
The amount of men out here beard-fishing :damedamn:
Gotta make them shave that shit off before getting married

@Col.Black Use a better example. This woman obviously has scars on her face, she has no option but to cover them up.

You men have crazy high standards and talk mad shit about women expectong us all to be 10's but then you end up marrying 5's :mjlol:

Life is gonna hit you like a truck. Be realistic

But they can always regrow it and keep it on till death

It’s like me telling a girl to shave her hair

Stop comparing beards to make up y’all sound retarded

@Col.Black Use a better example. This woman obviously has scars on her face, she has no option but to cover them up.

You men have crazy high standards and talk mad shit about women expectong us all to be 10's but then you end up marrying 5's :mjlol:

Life is gonna hit you like a truck. Be realistic

As long as my girl gotta fat ass we cool I ain’t looking for a model, but I also don’t want mauled es

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This example is very extreme. Although I agree with the fact that make-up can be very deceitful. I myself love make-up, laakin the thing is that imo you should use it to as an enhancement and not as something to change yourself completely. I mean.. some women change their skin color :farmajoyaab:

All females have a pound of makeup on their face nowadays. They can't go out in the public without it. Some xalimos even bath in Diana to lighten their skin.

You might even have a hard time differentiating a tranny from a woman due to makeup. :francis:

This example is very extreme. Although I agree with the fact that make-up can be very deceitful. I myself love make-up, laakin the thing is that imo you should use it to as an enhancement and not as something to change yourself completely. I mean.. some women change their skin color :farmajoyaab:

Women are shallow that’s why

All females have a pound of makeup on their face nowadays. They can't go out in the public without it. Some xalimos even bath in Diana to lighten their skin.

You might even have a hard time differentiating a tranny from a woman due to makeup. :francis:

es expect makeup to change destiny

This is a picture it wont show her pores, the roughness of the pimples etc. In real life you will be able to tell that shes covering up troubled skin.

Makeup might cover up dark areas but it will always show texture in the skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.