Makeup is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you sell yourself.

Let’s hear your pitch.

Look sharp with my Shirt and bow tie have a Casio watch...this watch means I don't waste time ...I will wear fake glasses to look like I'm educated...act like I'm the hottest nigga in the event ..speak my perfect Somali and mix it with English to sound like I got a degree.....look at them couple times to notice me and the next thing u know your hooyo approaches me and say "mashallah u are good kid" boom my advertisement worked....your hooyo at home will be like" naaya Knowles come here"

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Listen if you’re marrying someone without ever seeing them without make up on...then that’s your own dumb ass fault.

1. Men wearing a beard to cover up a weak or wonky jawline is a very important issue. The jawline makes or breaks a man’s looks. Even if he never shaves, I don’t want my children inherit ing that shit!

Exhibit A

View attachment 49974 View attachment 49975

He went from “where’s my hug” to “come give zaddy a hug naya”.

2. You men are doing what you always do, taking this discussion to the extreme with burn victims and people who have been severely scarred. The fact is most women remain recognisable even with make up on.

3. Whoever mentioned having hair on your heard is the same thing as having hair that covers half of your face, is dumb as a tonne of bricks. The hair on my head covers my scalp, the hair on your face covers your...face. How are these two things compatible????
What’s zaddy? I’m assuming your Reer UK

I'm a woman and I have never worn make up and I have no interest in it. It has nothing to do with the cost of cosmetics but I feel as if its False Advertising. Woman who wear make up all the time I feel that their insecure about something or have low self esteem. I want my husband to see me for me, I dont want to wake up and draw my face up and then at the end of the night he sees me and thinks wow you look nothing like the woman I walked around with earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.