Makeup is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Listen if you’re marrying someone without ever seeing them without make up on...then that’s your own dumb ass fault.

1. Men wearing a beard to cover up a weak or wonky jawline is a very important issue. The jawline makes or breaks a man’s looks. Even if he never shaves, I don’t want my children inherit ing that shit!

Exhibit A

E3AE73E2-5C95-47E0-A3E8-039D191B7A6F.jpeg
6653E650-64B9-4612-A11B-358A0840202E.jpeg

He went from “where’s my hug” to “come give zaddy a hug naya”.

2. You men are doing what you always do, taking this discussion to the extreme with burn victims and people who have been severely scarred. The fact is most women remain recognisable even with make up on.

3. Whoever mentioned having hair on your heard is the same thing as having hair that covers half of your face, is dumb as a tonne of bricks. The hair on my head covers my scalp, the hair on your face covers your...face. How are these two things compatible????

Listen if you’re marrying someone without ever seeing them with make up on...then that’s your own dumb ass fault.

1. Men wearing a beard to cover up a weak or wonky jawline is a very important issue. The jawline makes or breaks a man’s looks. Even if he never shaves, I don’t want my children inherit ing that shit!

Exhibit A

View attachment 49974 View attachment 49975

He went from “where’s my hug” to “come give zaddy a hug naya”.

2. You men are doing what you always do, taking this discussion to the extreme with burn figures and people who have been severely scarred. The fact is most women remain recognisable even with make up on.

3. Whoever mentioned having hair on your heard is the same thing as having hair that covers half of your face, is dumb as a tonne of bricks. The hair on my head covers my sculp, the hair on your face covers your...face. How are these two things compatible????

Wow u guys are judging men by jawlines we not Brad Pitt u know....

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Reading the above: If you guys and girls are both ugly without a beard and make up respectively, then aren't y'all in the same level? Just get married already.

Muji

VIP
Make up is fake....beard is not

What’s your point? We wear clothes that are not natural, we wear perfume that’s not natural, we moisturise with unnatural creams...here is where you draw the line?

Anyway men are starting to wear make up now, if you can’t beat them join them. Most faraxs could do with contouring their 5 heads and that big futo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What’s your point? We wear clothes that are not natural, we wear perfume that’s not natural, we moisturise with unnatural creams...here is where you draw the line?

Anyway men are starting to wear make up now, if you can’t beat them join them. Most faraxs could do with contouring their 5 heads and that big futo
Hehe. You sound hurt. :siilaanyolaugh:

Knowles if u were told by your parents will u marry Adan??? What will you do?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I swear look at these ignorant girls. Beard is natural. Is like saying shave your entire hair bald and remove your eyebrows and you'd look hideous.

But makeup is fake-up which is very deceitful. It's literally real life catfish.

Ugly-To-Beautiful-Makeup-1.jpg

how_makeup_transformed_this_girl_640_32.jpg

anar-agakishiev-older-women-make-up-transformations-azerbaijan-25-5a4f336d3c955__700.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I swear look at these ignorant girls. Beard is natural. Is like saying shave your entire hair bald and remove your eyebrows and you'd look hideous.

But makeup is fake-up which is very deceitful. It's literally real life catfish.

anar-agakishiev-older-women-make-up-transformations-azerbaijan-25-5a4f336d3c955__700.jpg
Lord help me overcome this great obstacle.

Muji

VIP

If you think it gives the average xalimo that much help why don’t you wear make up?

You already wear heels and a g-string.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you think it gives the average xalimo that much help why don’t you wear make up?

You already wear heels and a g-string.

Listen tomboy. Take your daddy issues somewhere else naaya. I'm just exposing fake up, no need to get emotional over the facts and slandering me doesn't disprove the reality of makeup.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the second funniest topic I've read on the internet. The first was in the bodybuilding forum. The topic was that having a daughter makes you the biggest cuck. I never laughed so hard in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts