Make up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
She's right tho! Most shampoos are too harsh. It strips it of all the natural hair oils, co washing literally changed my life:banderas:

If you absolutely need to shampoo then stick to the silicone/ sulphate free kind :ufdup:
That's true. I always 'pre poo' before I do My shampoo that basically protects your hair from being stripped from its natural oils. Have you heard of the apple cider vinegar cleanse? I wanna try that

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
For breakfast I'd usually have warm lemon and ginger water followed by a smoothie which consist of or spinach, banana, chia seeds, mango and pineapple.

I snack in between meals either fruits or nuts.

For lunch I have some sort of salad which usually has: lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, pickles, onions, avocado, peppers. Very basic but surprisingly filling.

For dinner I basically have breafast lol I love muesli with raw nut milk.Or I'll have a smoothie

Sounds very restrictive which he defo is but I'm slowly getting used to.
If I'm going to go vegan I'll have to start slow. Those foods wont be filling for me. Apprently you can get really fat from a vegan diet, fullrawKristina did, but I dont really mind, fat isnt bad as long as its healthy fat.

Ain't nothing wrong with a lil' make-up, even the prophet wore Kohl :fittytousand:

And veganism..Is interesting but I think vegetarianism makes much more sense but do you sis

Reign

VIP
Ain't nothing wrong with a lil' make-up, even the prophet wore Kohl :fittytousand:

And veganism..Is interesting but I think vegetarianism makes much more sense but do you sis
Kohl on men looks sexy. As long as they dress nice with it. :banderas:

That's true. I always 'pre poo' before I do My shampoo that basically protects your hair from being stripped from its natural oils. Have you heard of the apple cider vinegar cleanse? I wanna try that

Yeah apple vinegar cleanse once a month is a great way to remove product buildup. Just one or two teaspoons in a glass of water should do. It doesn't even smell when you rinse it out lol

It leaves hair so soft and shiny as well :rejoice:

I need to get back into pre poo, I'm so lazy lol I'm assumig your using oils right? What kind?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Yeah apple vinegar cleanse once a month is a great way to remove product buildup. Just one or two teaspoons in a glass of water should do. It doesn't even smell when you rinse it out lol

It leaves hair so soft and shiny as well :rejoice:

I need to get back into pre poo, I'm so lazy lol I'm assumig your using oils right? What kind?
Sounds interesting! I'm guna try it this weekend since it's wash day. I'll let you know how it goes :ehh:

Yes, I use oils. I mostly use black Jamaican castor oil as it promotes hair growth and it's thick. Sometimes I use coconut oil too

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol reminds me of this post i saw

14963342_635126836665456_517933062109915390_n.jpg

lush

>,,<
Shout out to anyone who's vegan. I love my meat and dairy tooooo much. I cut on sugar and salt tho. Sunday is my cheat day and I realised my favourite desserts started to taste too sweet that I can only have small amount.

Have you heard of the water only method? These girls are getting beautiful hair from it. I already quit soap (face only, never body) I do the oil cleansing method with olive oil and my face looks amazing. :banderas:

What's the oil cleansing method?. I use facemask, which is not so bad but I always have to moisturise my skin

Reign

VIP
Shout out to anyone who's vegan. I love my meat and dairy tooooo much. I cut on sugar and salt tho. Sunday is my cheat day and I realised my favourite desserts started to taste too sweet that I can only have small amount.

What's the oil cleansing method?. I use facemask, which is not so bad but I always have to moisturise my skin
Its basically like oil pulling. You get your oil of choice depending on your skin type, massage it on your face, get a hot wash cloth and wipe it off, but I prefer to splash with hot water and wipe it off with a microfiber cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending