Make up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I have decided to stop wearing makeup. I no longer want to be a catfish.

I'm going full Alicia Keys. I am going to embrace myself and will no longer cover any aspect of myself, not my mind, not my face, not my thoughts and not my feelings.

I am also thinking of going vegan, but it looks too difficult.

What's your motivation for going vegan?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What's your motivation for going vegan?

I just want to live healthy tbh. I did no carbs and low sugar for a few months and it made me feel great. I felt clean and healthy and less tired and more focused. I want to go vegan for that reason, to have even better results.

Its nice to be aware of exactly what you're eating which veganism provides.

Duchess

VIP
I just want to live healthy tbh. I did no carbs and low sugar for a few months and it made me feel great. I felt clean and healthy and less tired and more focused. I want to go vegan for that reason, to have even better results.

Its nice to be aware of exactly what you're eating which veganism provides.

If it's not just a diet but a lifestyle change you want to stick with forever then I would suggest you do it slowly. First start eating organic, then go vegetarian, then vegan. It will make the transition easier.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I love meat too much to give it up. I should try to get healthy .... * Looking at my red valet cake on the counter* Never mind . Fatty4life.:ahh:

Duchess

VIP
I love meat too much to give it up. I should try to get healthy .... * Looking at my red valet cake on the counter* Never mind . Fatty4life.:ahh:

You can still be healthy and eat meat, but it depends on what type of meat, how much, and how often. Buy organic. :nvjpqts:

Seoul

. . .
@Reign giving your skin a break from makeup is a good move. I don't wear makeup 90% of the time which is why my skin looks healthy and glowing. Make sure you drink plenty of water too.

Never really got into makeup, except for eyeliner/mascara, shit looks to complicated. I'm glad I have nice skin :icon lol:

OP I'm comsidering becoming a vegetarian! Maybe start with that before going into veganism

stop shampoo and soap aaa? kkkkk that's a bit overboard sis :susp::browtf:

She's right tho! Most shampoos are too harsh. It strips it of all the natural hair oils, co washing literally changed my life:banderas:

If you absolutely need to shampoo then stick to the silicone/ sulphate free kind :ufdup:

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Reign giving your skin a break from makeup is a good move. I don't wear makeup 90% of the time which is why my skin looks healthy and glowing. Make sure you drink plenty of water too.
I barely even wear make up. Its just too much effort. I usually drink lots of water and take vitamin c and msm for soft poreless bright skin, literally changed my life. Its also growing my hair like crazy. Weirdly enough it also lightened my skin a bit.

She's right tho! Most shampoos are too harsh. It strips it of all the natural hair oils, co washing literally changed my life:banderas:

If you absolutely need to shampoo then stick to the sulphate free kind :ufdup:

You do the co wash? Its literally amazing. Have you read the CG method? Make sure to use silicone free conditioner to wash your hair and silicon free products on your hair otherwise co washing is pretty useless. It literally gave me beautiful frizz free loose curls. Now I want to try the water only method.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I bet I have better hair than the lot of you guys lol. Veganism will make your thinner and generally look shit. Shampoo takes all the shine out of your hair, all the oils are taken away. The best thing you can do for you hair is wash it in cold water only, this is even good for your skin. Also use coconut oil, organic stuff.

I barely even wear make up. Its just too much effort. I usually drink lots of water and take vitamin c and msm for soft poreless bright skin, literally changed my life. Its also growing my hair like crazy. Weirdly enough it also lightened my skin a bit.

You do the co wash? Its literally amazing. Have you read the CG method? Make sure to use silicone free conditioner to wash your hair and silicon free products on your hair otherwise co washing is pretty useless. It literally gave me beautiful frizz free loose curls. Now I want to try the water only method.

Yes! CG method is life :rejoice:
My hair used to be sooo dry and frizzy until I trying out the method.

Lol I practically live at naturalcurly.com

People who still use soap bars and shampoo need to come out of the 1950s. That shit is horrible for you
:siilaanyosmile:

Conditioner and shower gel ftw

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Give me an example of what your meals consist of.

I follow fullyrawkristina on youtube and she makes it look so easy.
For breakfast I'd usually have warm lemon and ginger water followed by a smoothie which consist of or spinach, banana, chia seeds, mango and pineapple.

I snack in between meals either fruits or nuts.

For lunch I have some sort of salad which usually has: lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, pickles, onions, avocado, peppers. Very basic but surprisingly filling.

For dinner I basically have breafast lol I love muesli with raw nut milk.Or I'll have a smoothie

Sounds very restrictive which he defo is but I'm slowly getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending