Make up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I have decided to stop wearing makeup. I no longer want to be a catfish.

I'm going full Alicia Keys. I am going to embrace myself and will no longer cover any aspect of myself, not my mind, not my face, not my thoughts and not my feelings.

I am also thinking of going vegan, but it looks too difficult.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i respect her honesty
mjgrin.png

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you going to start eating gluten free food as well?
:siilaanyosmile:

Being vegan is easier now than it ever was. In terms of information out there and available products. Just do more research on it to see if it's for u

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Being vegan is easier now than it ever was. In terms of information out there and available products. Just do more research on it to see if it's for u
True, but preparing the meals is hard when you're not the only person you cook for and when you don't cook all your meals yourself.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Sis, I'm with you. I have been vegan for 9 days now and boy is it harddddddddddddddddd but I'm slowly getting used to it. It's totally worth it though

True, but preparing the meals is hard when you're not the only person you cook for and when you don't cook all your meals yourself.
It would take a lot of discipline lol. There's no escaping animal products in Somali household. Is getting your family to join with you a valid option? :browtf::lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wanna go vegan too but the roasting I'd get from my family would be worse than the guilt I feel for fucking up our atmosphere and torturing those animals

So beef life continues :manny:

I wanna go vegan too but the roasting I'd get from my family would be worse than the guilt I feel for fucking up our atmosphere and torturing those animals

So beef life continues :manny:
I want to go carnivore but halal meat is too expensive. :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending