MAJORITY OF SOMALIS WILL BE UNRECOGNISABLE IN A 100 YEARS ESPECIALLY SOMALILAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Bismillah, it never really hit me before but this really is the Somali equivalent of 4chan.
I actually spoke to a Somali friend about some of the topics discussed here and he was absolutely baffled and said he never even thought about half of the crazy shit that makes it into threads.
The disconnect between IRL Somalis and online Somalis is huge. It actually makes me feel a lot better knowing a good chunk of the cancer is limited to the internet.
This forum really attracts all kinds of Somalis.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Very true. People on here harbor so much hatred for certain groups. Quite sad tbh. I don’t think there’s a single person or group of people on this Earth that I hate
Honestly, same.
It's exhausting, hating people like that. I don't understand how people can relish actively despising other people.
Those people must be miserable, or gain some kind of enjoyment from their hate, somehow. It's baffling.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Horta what are you doing here
We must have something in common aboowe
:patrice:
All we have in common is that we both have an internet connection and are the same ethnicity :ulyin:
Nice try abaayo, but I am not the trusting type, at least not to someone online :mjlol:

Bismillah, it never really hit me before but this really is the Somali equivalent of 4chan.
I actually spoke to a Somali friend about some of the topics discussed here and he was absolutely baffled and said he never even thought about half of the crazy shit that makes it into threads.
The disconnect between IRL Somalis and online Somalis is huge. It actually makes me feel a lot better knowing a good chunk of the cancer is limited to the internet.
Yeah these people are crazy. I only registered here to spread knowledge and wisdom

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow it's like you don't even know me anymore.

This place found you, you .
Scum like deserves to inhabit a cesspool like this. Accept your fate.

Why you dissing yourself like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending