MAJORITY OF SOMALIS WILL BE UNRECOGNISABLE IN A 100 YEARS ESPECIALLY SOMALILAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
1.) Somalis in Somalia/Land will go from this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To this:

2.) Somalis in the west will definitely go from this:

To this:
Or this:

Throw in a couple more examples my geeljire brethen, also make sure to use spoilers if you're going to post anything controversial.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Even non Somalis have gone through transformations. It comes with the times. Nothing unique to us.

No reason to lose hope. Somalis are still strong ethnic group despite years of lack of central govt.

We looked like this

To this

I won't be shocked if this happens

:wow1:

@Saar @Zailah @Jjero @Khad714 @yasmin lan
wow unbelievable...... i look like the brother with the fro same texture and everything....... minus the bug eyes :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bismillah, it never really hit me before but this really is the Somali equivalent of 4chan.
I actually spoke to a Somali friend about some of the topics discussed here and he was absolutely baffled and said he never even thought about half of the crazy shit that makes it into threads.
The disconnect between IRL Somalis and online Somalis is huge. It actually makes me feel a lot better knowing a good chunk of the cancer is limited to the internet.

Bismillah, it never really hit me before but this really is the Somali equivalent of 4chan.
I actually spoke to a Somali friend about some of the topics discussed here and he was absolutely baffled and said he never even thought about half of the crazy shit that makes it into threads.
The disconnect between IRL Somalis and online Somalis is huge. It actually makes me feel a lot better knowing a good chunk of the cancer is limited to the internet.

Wdym this is a safe haven for us online Somalis from irl Somalis
:mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Wdym this is a safe haven for us online Somalis from irl Somalis
:mjlol:
I would never want to meet any of you in person :gucciwhat:
You people are good for a laugh but it's the kind of relationship where you are unsure if the person is going to slide a knife into you or laugh at your joke :damn:

I would never want to meet any of you in person :gucciwhat:
You people are good for a laugh but it's the kind of relationship where you are unsure if the person is going to slide a knife into you or laugh at your joke :damn:

:damn:
I'm the nicest person in the world warya
Take that back :ufdup:

Merca

Inactive.
:dead::dead: Stop overreacting.

Btw, I still can't believe that woman is Iman's daughter. She doesn't look anything like her.

Very true. People on here harbor so much hatred for certain groups. Quite sad tbh. I don’t think there’s a single person or group of people on this Earth that I hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending