Major projects currently in Kenya

Below is a video of Mombasa city.
A major port city and also one of the main tourist destinations in Africa.

To those saying that Somalia can catch up with Kenya in ten years, please watch this video and tell me how long you think it will take Xamar to reach this level of infrastructure development. :sass2:

Last edited:

Reborn
Below is a video of Mombasa city.
A major port city and also one of the main tourist destinations in Africa.

To those saying that Somalia can catch up with Kenya in ten years, please watch this video and tell me how long you think it will take Xamar to reach this level of infrastructure development. :sass2:

Somalia doesn't even have a Human development index value in 2020 yet you're here talking about catching up :damnmusic:

Tha
Third world countries formerly colonized by the British tend to have better business friendly laws.

Just compare Vietnam vs Hong Kong or Thailand vs Malaysia. Anglos have a lot of economic liberalism in their laws, while the French and Italians didn't (in the past at least).
That's what you get when mafiosi and nomad pirates decide to collaborate, you get the greatest hellhole on earth called Italian Somalia (and they still collaborate, Ndrangheta and Somali Pirates still handle one of the most important trafficking, perhaps even more than drug trafficking, the garbage traffic). But nothing special at all, just italians and somalis doing business since ancient roman times. I bet fuckers like Ali Mahdi got, at least, hundreds of millions of dollars and euro hiding their richness in countries like Switzerland.