Major projects currently in Kenya

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Are you really gonna act delusional everytime?. If kenya is so shit why do 1000s of somalis from somalia immigrate to nairobi every year? You call it inferiority complex i call it being realistic :mjdontkno:
So they can live in dadaab then get sponsored to America or work for their rich family member Mr smooth brains.

We're getting realistic takes from ciyaal living in Sweden. Yariisow I don't care about cadaan people bullying you for being Somali, that doesn't discredit what @Periplus said.

Somaliland nationalists and massive inferiority complexes, truly a duo.

@Hot Ballah

@Periplus isn't wrong I'm there right now. Your average Kenyan lives like shit, one pass next to the slums was enough to make me grateful for what I have. Watching Indians/Pakistanis segregating themselves and abusing madows is some weird shit. Everyone but the Kenyans own their economy.

@Hot Ballah

@Periplus isn't wrong I'm there right now. Your average Kenyan lives like shit, one pass next to the slums was enough to make me grateful for what I have. Watching Indians/Pakistanis segregating themselves and abusing madows is some weird shit. Everyone but the Kenyans own their economy.
Some Somalis would rather die than admit that Kenyans are really doing a good job of developing their country and improving their living standards. :russ:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
So they can live in dadaab then get sponsored to America or work for their rich family member Mr smooth brains.

We're getting realistic takes from ciyaal living in Sweden. Yariisow I don't care about cadaan people bullying you for being Somali, that doesn't discredit what @Periplus said.
They dont live in dadaab they go straight to nairobi or mombasa :wtfdis: . You pansomalis need to stop lying to yourselfes to make you feel good. You need to be realistic

reer

VIP

@Hot Ballah

one of the reasons indian kenyans took a dislike towards somalis was because somalis completely disregarded hierarchy and said fock this im getting my muufo. people forget the poverty of kenya in 1991.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Some Somalis would rather die than admit that Kenyans are really doing a good job of developing their country and improving their living standards. :russ:
Sigh

You'd think the same group of morons who make constant jokes about Africa being a xaarhole would be able figure out. There isn't a single country outside of Rwanda in East Africa doing well. Kenya is currently vying for debt relief from China.

In fact their "debt holiday" Is over

Kenya has resumed servicing loans owed to China after Beijing’s six-month debt-repayment suspension expired in June, piling pressure on the exchequer.

The Chinese companies generally bring their workers from abroad meanwhile your average Kenyan is fucked over, there are many variations of this sort of shit but with different ethnic groups. The shittiest place in all of Kenya is inhabited by madows.
They dont live in dadaab they go straight to nairobi or mombasa :wtfdis: . You pansomalis need to stop lying to yourselfes to make you feel good. You need to be realistic
Then they get busted by the feds, are unable to pay the bribe and back they go to dadaab. Years of futo licking Britain and being the butt of qurbo hate by cadaan scandis turned your brain young one. Lay off the internet.

Either you've got connections there or you're busting ass to whatever gaal country takes you. Not a lot are outside of these two circles.

Chinese will benefit in the end, Kenyans wont be able to pay the debt
China is the future that's why Africa is starting to look East. Forget America and the West. They are going to crumble because of their fake wokeness and degeneracy. China is going to be the undisputed super power in the near future.

They have a lot of debt though, but yh, Somalis can't lead.

If Italians decided to settle here and never left, maybe we'd be at least 2nd world today... :meleshame:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
China is the future that's why Africa is starting to look East. Forget America and the West. They are going to crumble because of their fake wokeness and degeneracy. China is going to be the undisputed super power in the near future.
The future is predatory loans and losing ownership of national infrastructure

reer

VIP
They have a lot of debt though, but yh, Somalis can't lead.

If Italians decided to settle here and never left, maybe we'd be at least 2nd world today... :meleshame:
italians introduced banan as a cash crop which severely hurt sustenance farming. fock off.

Sigh

You'd think the same group of morons who make constant jokes about Africa being a xaarhole would be able figure out. There isn't a single country outside of Rwanda in East Africa doing well. Kenya is currently vying for debt relief from China.

In fact their "debt holiday" Is over

The Chinese companies generally bring their workers from abroad meanwhile your average Kenyan is fucked over, there are many variations of this sort of shit but with different ethnic groups. The shittiest place in all of Kenya is inhabited by madows.
As long as the loans are serviceable and the Kenyan govt is paying them, let them enjoy their new roads and railways. No government in this world has existed without any external debts at one time or another. These talk about the "Chinese debt trap" is just bullshit being peddled by bitter Western powers. They are afraid of losing their influence on Africa to China. Funny that some of these western powers also owe billions of dollars in debt to China.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
As long as the loans are serviceable and the Kenyan govt is paying them, I don't see any problem. No government in this world has existed without any external debts at one time or another. These talk about the "Chinese debt trap" is just bullshit being peddled by bitter Western powers. They are afraid of losing their influence on Africa to China. Funny that some of these western powers also owe billions of dollars in debt to China.
Who is losing ownership of their infrastructure? As long as the infrastructure is benefiting the local economy, I don't see no problem. :sass2:
The Chinese debt trap is what the IMF/US perfected. Neither the west nor far East are good.

Reborn

:snoop:
As long as the loans are serviceable and the Kenyan govt is paying them, let them enjoy their new roads and railways. No government in this world has existed without any external debts at one time or another. These talk about the "Chinese debt trap" is just bullshit being peddled by bitter Western powers. They are afraid of losing their influence on Africa to China. Funny that some of these western powers also owe billions of dollars in debt to China.

Chinese debt trap has been debunked academically.In fact, take a listen to this podcast episode about Kenya and China Debt :denzelnigga:

Stop listening to western powers with their fear mongering about China. The only thing that the west did was plunder loot and rape African resources through colonialism.

Even CCP propaganda bots knows what's up. China builds. China is the super power of the future. :obama:

Last edited:
"Chinese debt trap" you may call it, but I reckon ordinary Kenyan citizens don't mind enjoying this kind of world class infrastructure in their country. Just look at the state of these railway stations. Better than some Airport terminals in Africa.
:sass2:

Last edited:
I am assuming you have never been to Kenya.

You will find slums in every single major urban city, including Beijing. Just because there's shitty parts in a country doesn't make the whole country shit -- not sure why this has to spelled out...

It’s not about a video of Xamar that are better than those cities.

What I said is that I can provide a video of Xamar that looks infinitely better than it actually does.

As for the video you linked, I already admitted it was good roads and urban planning.

No you cannot :snoop:

Xamar? This city needs to be razed to the ground. The only thing valuable in Xamar is the port.

Are you really gonna act delusional everytime?. If kenya is so shit why do 1000s of somalis from somalia immigrate to nairobi every year? You call it inferiority complex i call it being realistic :mjdontkno:

I find the delusion in the Somali diaspora about the economic & development status of Somalia quite alarming. It is not unpatriotic to have a critical/pessimistic view of the status of the country, who's going to build it if every one views the country in rose tinted glasses from abroad?

Last edited:
This whole project is a whole indictment on the incompetence of the Somali government.

How was South Sudan able to secure funding for infrastructure to access to this corridor while next door Somalia could not? WTF are these ministers doing day to day?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How was South Sudan able to secure funding for infrastructure to access to this corridor while next door Somalia could not? WTF are these ministers doing day to day?

"Although the project is not formally stalled, its short to medium term success looks increasingly unlikely."

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somalis need to move into lamu, somali clans already live heavily in inland lamu and both neighbouring districts demographically taking over isn’t going to be that hard if there’s an incentive

Trending