Main points of Somali Religious Scholars conference

Exactly, that was the plan the whole time, the lowest most depraved uncivilised clan calling the shots for all of us, Isaaqs can grieve fair enough, but I know they can build infrastructure and (incrementally) advance their society, the South on the other hand will remain the same for decades, they will never change.
What are your thought on implementing osmanya as a script for dhul udug

:cosbyhmm:

It's time to face the truth, MJ elders betrayed us, the SYL, the rebellion against the colonial entities Britain & Italy, relocating to Xamar and advancing the cause for independence.

HAG and the rest of Darood betrayed us, I'm sick and tired of MJ hospitality and our dhaqan of "Somalinimo", ufff.
Did you know harar was the goal for a capital then yasin sharmarke died AUN

@Prince of HS pls read for your own education

Other then our 'clan supremacy' attitude and rural nomadic fights over wells or grazing, which is nothing major i've tried to look into why we are so hated and if we did something. I studied the history. We came to hamar in 1930, our elites were arrested n held in hamar, when we arrived it was 2 villages(hamar wayn n hamar daye).

We stayed until 91 building, investing, educating southies into SYL, even the trees we planted are still there 'yelling majerten comee back to me', we didn't even allow dameer shit in public, well managed and funded city. Then 91 came, we didn't stay behind n spill blood, we were neutral,, SSDF wasn't even active, then they slaughtered us, raped us, looted our properties. We then said lets wait in PL and call upon a Somali govt from 91-98.

Then we saw they r not genuine(after 15 failed national conferences) with 'cairo' being the 'last straw' aideed/mahdi salbalaar govt, so we realized their not serious n prefer the anarchy and black market rackets especially their business community.

Then we said f*ck it, we will create our own state and use that to create a bigger government in hamar. We caame n saved them from warlords-terrorists-we laid down the government they have now, we put hamar back on the world map. Any thank u? no just more hate n cuqdad towards us, using isbaaro on international aid on our region.

We sit there still waiting idly for hamar to become reasonable. But no they prefer HG who destroyed it, the SNM who works tiredlessly in shabab. There isn't one thing MJS did these ppl that isn't good
If you have tikroc you will see the cuqdad somalis hold for mjs wallahi it's quite alarming niggas we don't even border are cursing us

:francis: :francis:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
There are some good points raised by the Hawiye religious council that we can all support. Khawarijism needs to be eradicated.
IMG_20230130_065243.jpg

Trending

Latest posts