Main points of Somali Religious Scholars conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chaseyourdreamzz All I know is we need to keep the world stable so their isn't copy-cats who try to implement our balkanization. So if we tell international community we can call our model the 'Somali model' and the requirement to achieve it is a failed state beyond 30 years. This will disqualify any dissatisfied groups world-wide from destabilizing their countries and hence they won't be against our balkanization model.

Plus we can tell the world u got a HAG siyad that will emerge from centralization a danger to us and it's neighbors or support a balkanization method. A balkanization method that is nation wide not just for PL or else it will be argued we r no different to SL and how will recognizing PL solve the Somali problem. So we need to include JL/SW/GM/HS into the model so it's seen as aa national solution to avoid a centralist tyrant from emerging.

I am being honest. HAGS haven't helped PL in any way historically or even today. It's always the other way around. We created the SYL when we came to hamar n lost our kingdom, we taught u that self governance is better then colony. It was us who migrated to the capital from 1930 till 1991, we did nothing but good waryaa, not an inch of evil. Even the 'trees' we planted are still blossoming, even dameerki wasn't allowed to shit on ur land, imagine how we treated anyone else doing evil.

Then 91 came, your ceeb to be seen world wide till today we are stuck in it. We left n went home and after waiting for 8 years, we realized you were not serious about a Somali govt. We helped ourselves once again, xitaa u wud think u wud repay us for what we did, but no, the only thing u brought us was 'alitihaad' and 300 dead bodies with dahir aways.

It's time to face the truth, MJ elders betrayed us, the SYL, the rebellion against the colonial entities Britain & Italy, relocating to Xamar and advancing the cause for independence.

HAG and the rest of Darood betrayed us, I'm sick and tired of MJ hospitality and our dhaqan of "Somalinimo", ufff.

Exactly, that was the plan the whole time, the lowest most depraved uncivilised clan calling the shots for all of us, Isaaqs can grieve fair enough, but I know they can build infrastructure and (incrementally) advance their society, the South on the other hand will remain the same for decades, they will never change.
but mogadishu is more devloped than kismaayo, hargeisa or bosaaso. Are you that much cuqdad filled that your making up lies that we have no infrastructure. Also wishing bad for us for decades to come is crazy. The hatred in your heart is sickening and may the curse be revered back to you people

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's time to face the truth, MJ elders betrayed us, the SYL, the rebellion against the colonial entities Britain & Italy, relocating to Xamar and advancing the cause for independence.

HAG and the rest of Darood betrayed us, I'm sick and tired of MJ hospitality and our dhaqan of "Somalinimo", ufff.

@Prince of HS pls read for your own education

Other then our 'clan supremacy' attitude and rural nomadic fights over wells or grazing, which is nothing major i've tried to look into why we are so hated and if we did something. I studied the history. We came to hamar in 1930, our elites were arrested n held in hamar, when we arrived it was 2 villages(hamar wayn n hamar daye).

We stayed until 91 building, investing, educating southies into SYL, even the trees we planted are still there 'yelling majerten comee back to me', we didn't even allow dameer shit in public, well managed and funded city. Then 91 came, we didn't stay behind n spill blood, we were neutral,, SSDF wasn't even active, then they slaughtered us, raped us, looted our properties. We then said lets wait in PL and call upon a Somali govt from 91-98.

Then we saw they r not genuine(after 15 failed national conferences) with 'cairo' being the 'last straw' aideed/mahdi salbalaar govt, so we realized their not serious n prefer the anarchy and black market rackets especially their business community.

Then we said f*ck it, we will create our own state and use that to create a bigger government in hamar. We caame n saved them from warlords-terrorists-we laid down the government they have now, we put hamar back on the world map. Any thank u? no just more hate n cuqdad towards us, using isbaaro on international aid on our region.

We sit there still waiting idly for hamar to become reasonable. But no they prefer HG who destroyed it, the SNM who works tiredlessly in shabab. There isn't one thing MJS did these ppl that isn't good

but mogadishu is more devloped than kismaayo, hargeisa or bosaaso. Are you that much cuqdad filled that your making up lies that we have no infrastructure. Also wishing bad for us for decades to come is crazy. The hatred in your heart is sickening and may the curse be revered back to you people

Fine, that's A-okay with me, I simply don't care. I don't care for Xamar, neither do I want it for my Capital, why can't you comprehend this simple statement?

Fine, that's A-okay with me, I simply don't care. I don't care for Xamar, neither do I want it for my Capital, why can't you comprehend this simple statement?
and my whole point is we dont give a heck about your peoples opinion on Somalia which includes our capital not if you care or not for xamar. you just wanted to give yourself a pathway to calcaal about 1991 that had nothing to do with this thread. kulaha 'ethnically cleansed my clansmen from'.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Ok then u would just be under Mogadishu by force then, u have no say in this
:mjdontkno:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase A Somali selected capital is what I would yell in Hamar not a 'Gaalo selected capital' is needed when the 'status of mogadishu' is discussed.

All Somali will be like FINALLY, the end of the last trace of 'italian colonialism'. Mogadishu

Ehfeuro GIF by EHF

@Prince of HS will have to stay quiet in the capital status debate or else be seen as colonial stoooge, but he will be mad inside, absolutely raging.

reer

VIP
Ok then u would just be under Mogadishu by force then, u have no say in this
:mjdontkno:
somalia is a banana republic. it will continue to be a banana republic as long as its so called government carries the trophy of being an african colony colonized by africans.

and my whole point is we dont give a heck about your peoples opinion on Somalia which includes our capital not if you care or not for xamar. you just wanted to give yourself a pathway to calcaal about 1991 that had nothing to do with this thread. kulaha 'ethnically cleansed my clansmen from'.

91? That's water under a bridge lol, why would I be salty when I know HAG cleansed each other the most in the streets of Xamar destroying the city? Whatever you did to me, you did hundred times worse to yourselves.

Xamar is not a city I live in, neither do I want myself or my fellow MJ to even visit, get that through your head.

@Chase A Somali selected capital is what I would yell in Hamar not a 'Gaalo selected capital' is needed when the 'status of mogadishu' is discussed.

All Somali will be like FINALLY, the end of the last trace of 'italian colonialism'. Mogadishu

Ehfeuro GIF by EHF

@Prince of HS will have to stay quiet in the capital status debate or else be seen as colonial stoooge, but he will be mad inside, absolutely raging.

More and more Somalis are starting to realise Majeerteen were the only good guys trying to make things work.

That guy isn't even Majeerteen, our dhaqan is simply superior to these folk, MJ are a politically savvy folk who want to run things on a systemic basis (Majeerteniya/Hobyo Sultunate), I can't blame them though, they simply don't have the cultural fortitude to understand the inner-workings of running a civilisation. They prefer the chaotic nomadic way of doing things, I just wish our elders had the foresight to see these people aren't capable of anything.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Chase they didn't systematically think it through, maybe due to their belief somalis r one social group, they imagined naturally one social group means one government, which is furthest from the truth. I would've added 'federalism' is a nice dream but is it realistic when we can't even unify diaspora community groups, civil society, religious, youth, women, even our national tv isn't unified. When we can't achieve unity over such small matters, it takes a-lot of faith to think we can be 1 nation. Everything points to 'seperation' is what I wud say.

U dummy shia are muslim or they wud be banned from entering mecca like non muslims. Your islam is violent outlook on others like saudi arabia with shahada n sword, that's not real islam. No violence is even allowed near the kaaba.

These people are stupid, they genuinely believe ISIS = Shia

Somalis need to have a real discussion on the intelligence of our people, wallahi something is amiss with the Somali mind, mental illness or psychosis, I don't know, but something is clearly wrong with us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These people are stupid, they genuinely believe ISIS = Shia

Somalis need to have a real discussion on the intelligence of our people, wallahi something is amiss with the Somali mind, mental illness or psychosis, I don't know, but something is clearly wrong with us.

When I read Islam from previous era, they seem advanced, calm, educated. Then saudi era begins, u can tell their agenda by their flag 'shahada n sword' and then u get these violent abu all popping up worldwide. Islam way ku xaareen nimankasi.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
That "Pearl" was built by the Italians, maintained by Darood, and destroyed by your kind.

These people will simultaneously big up Aideed for kicking out the Americans (when he was fine with them setting up in Mogadishu), and have no problem with Xalane, an area they can't visit or be employed at, an area where their underage daughters are pimped out, and children are harvested for organs.

HAG is the cancer that destroyed Somalia.
The children who get their organs harvested are usually RX or 0.5. Somalia is a filthy nation wallah.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We defo should treat shias as terrorists. I was surprised to see this but it was great.

Also the one’s saying it was a Hawiye sheikhs only who came, I saw a few from PL there

Trending

Latest posts